“Superior Indian Cuisine”

Spice Box
Ranked #736 of 2,448 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Newly opened in the Historical Indianapolis City Market is a Great Place for Indian Cuisine named Spice Box. Friends said I had to try and I was not disappointed. The preparation and quality is unsurpassed. What I am most impressed is the staff. The Staff go out of their wau to impress with kind words and very friendly attitude. I always get the Spice Box with Chicken Tikki with Extra Naan. The Chicken Tikki is very flavorful with just the right amount of Spice . For a little extra the Spice Box comes with a second Entree' . I like the regular rice but for a little more you can get Spice Rice. I have tried both but like the regular rice. Spice Box for Lunch is a quick way to get Superior Indian Cuisine at a Great Price!!!!!

6  Thank NewJerseyMiles2Go