“Best customer service”

La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids
Ranked #68 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 17 February 2014

La Quinta has the best customer service ever. Their staff are very friendly & knowledgable. They try to anticipate problems & resolve before they become a problem. When it snowed while I stayed there, I went out to my car expecting to spend 15 minutes cleaning it off. I actually did not have to because they had already cleaned it off for me!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
BK P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff cares about the quality of your stay and I'm so glad that is showed. I will make sure to let the staff know how appreciative you were of their cleaning the snow from your car. Thank you so much for the feeback and for choosing La Quinta.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We found this hotel to be clean, the breakfast food was good and the service was great. We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for the Feb. Indy dog show. It was convienent to the fairgrounds and several places to shop and eat. Our dogs were welcome.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am happy you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and guest service. Our breakfast has a nice variety including hot items and I'm glad you enjoyed it. K9 family members are always welcome here. Thank you again for your time and for choosing La Quinta at the Pyramids.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The room was nice and clean and the bed was super comfy! Make sure you bring your own shampoo they did not have it available in the room. Breakfast was not good. they had biscuits and gravy and waffles but the gravy was cold and the waffles actually tasted salty. We ate fruit and drank coffee.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lydia F
BK P, Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the comfy bed. However, I am sorry that your room was not properly stocked and the breakfast was not up to par. We have focused on making sure breakfast is great with hot biscuits and gravy and delicious waffles to improve ourselves and our service. Again, thank you for lettiing us know and I hope you will give us another chance to shine brightly.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The room was clean and comfortable enough. Indoor pool was fine, but they didn't remember to put out towels and too many unsupervised children. Check in was fine and quick. Breakfast would have been ok if they would have actually refreshed the hot food and not had rancid waffle mix. A little more attention by the staff would have vastly improved the experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
BK P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

I am sorry our amenities on property did not shine brightly due to the missed issues. We are all very sorry you stay was not stellar. I thank you for letting us know you had a less than great experience. We want to exhibit the good, the good and the good rather than that good, the bad, and the average. We will work harder to cross those t's and dot those i's. Thank you for your honest critique. It helps us to improve.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Enjoyable evening waiting for snow to end. Staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions on eateries. Only suggestion would be to get upper floor as any stompers above are very noticeable. Slept in late and didn't get to sample breakfast area. There is a Cracker Barrel about a quarter mile up the frontage road which is always good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm glad you got to relax inside at our Inn while it was snowing outside. Always feel free to ask for a room on the top floor or at the end of a hall. That can be helpful when staying in a busy hotel to have a quiter stay. We always do our best to accommodate requests. There are many wonderful eateries in the area and some are quite convenient as you discovered. Thanks again for letting us know about your stay.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel advertises that it is 100% smoke free. Our room smelled of cigarette smoke. We got in late with 2 kids and did not have the energy to go through the hassle of trying to switch rooms. We kept the bathroom fan on to try to vent the room. I can NOT believe that house keeping did not smell the smoke and/ or was okay with it, especially since it is a 100% smoke free hotel. Seems to us that the hotel may have taken previous smoking rooms, put a coat of paint on it and called it a non smoking room. It doesn't work that way. Also, there was hair in the sink. The plug for the bathroom sink was sitting on the side of the tub, I tried to put it back in, but it was clearly broken. The tub drain was also clogged and I had to suction it to get the water to go down. There was minimal hot water in the shower (it came out of the sink fine). So we had a smelly room, broken drain and cold showers. Very disappointed. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable and at home. We obviously missed the mark on your stay. You are correct, you shouldn't have to be bothered with changing guest rooms. It should be right from the start. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We want to know about our guests experience and, again, are very sorry yours was not a good one. We have since corrected the issues and hope you might give us opportunity to win you back.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

As a business traveler, my requirements for a hotel room are simple. A clean, warm, fully functional room is all I need. The night desk people rarely make it on my radar. I'm tired and want to rest. But then I met the night crew at this hotel, I was very pleasantly surprised. GOOD JOB, you deserve a GOLD STAR from a weary traveler. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for letting us know we have stars on our staff! It's refreshing to know that a seasoned business traveler was wowed. I will pass the compliment on to the night crew.