“Friendly staff”

Ranked #71 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
A TripAdvisor Member
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Really clean. It was just like stay in a brand new hotel it's first night it open. Bed were really comfortable. Will be stay there again. And the Staff there was wonderful. My children had a blast in the pool. They had more fun here then they did when we stay the night before at Caribbean Cove across the road. So we pay way less here and had a much better stay. This the hotel we will be stay anytime we came to Indy

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

BK P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thanks for choosing LaQuinta for your family's stay. We are glad you had such a nice stay with us and that the kids enjoyed the pool. I will be sure to let the staff know you felt well taken care of. We are looking forward to your next stay in Indianapolis.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Plymouth, Indiana
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We've had consistently good experiences with La Quinta Inns, and this stay was no different. The room was clean, comfortable, adequately roomy, and included above average wi-fi (for free, even!). We've stayed in more upscale La Quintas, but we knew going in that this one was mid-grade, and we chose it for that. A few inconveniences: the electrical outlets attached to the desk didn't work, a bummer when you're relying on them to charge phones before a long drive home. This particular room on the first floor was close to the front desk and lobby, and I heard conversations and noises from early morning on; keep in mind that I'm a very light sleeper, though, and my wife heard absolutely nothing during that time, so it obviously wasn't excessively loud for her. Finally, the breakfast ended at 9. We were in town for a concert that lasted until late, and we woke up at 8:55 -- just in time to get a few items from a breakfast that was pretty much empty by the time we got to it; to be fair, several other guests arrived after 9 and were still able to get food, so the staff wasn't exactly mean about it. All in all, though, a good experience, and I do recommend this hotel. The pool looked pretty nice, too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are very happy that you enjoy the La Quinta Brand and that our staff and property lived up to your expectations. We get many compliments on the strength of our wifi. The outlets in the desk were probably not plugged in the right way and that is our fault. I am sorry about that. We will check the rooms to make sure they are all plugged in properly. We do have a nice breakfast and I'm sorry it was not fully stocked. We should have full service all the way until 9:00, not 8:55. I hope the next time you stay with us that you enjoy the pool. It is quite nice. Thanks again for the feedback. It will help us to grow and offer the best to our guests.
Fenton
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was the best price in the Indianapolis area, and good location (about 15 min from the Children's Museum). However for a non-smoking hotel, the room smelled greatly of smoke when we first entered. We were able to air it out by opening the windows for a bit. My kids managed to find random things under the bed (an extra TV remote, extra bottle of hotel shampoo, etc) which made me a little worried but otherwise the room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Nice to have a minifridge and microwave in room. We didn't use the pool but it looked great. Breakfast was fine. For one night, was great. Would probably not stay here much longer because of the smoky smell.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We pride ourselves on offering the best value. I am sorry that the room had a smoke odor. We will work harder to maintain a smoke free environment. We will increase our room inspections to make sure we are finding any issues before a guest has to. I hope you will give us a try for your longer stays. We would be quite happy for you to inspect your room before checking in so you can enjoy your stay with confidence.
Leesburg, Indiana, USA
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have stayed at this LaQuinta location several times for family medical visits and for leisure activities. It's small and friendly, conveniently located just off of I-465 at the Pyramids. Despite its nearness to the interstate it's quiet. It's a little hard to find the first time; if you're not paying attention you won't see the sign or building from Michigan Road. Staff is always pleasant and does its best to satisfy requests during your stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel during your stays in Indianapolis. You are correct, you rarely hear any traffic in the hotel even though it is right off the interstate. I will let the staff know that you were pleased with their service. We're looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for choosing LaQuinta a the Pyramids for your stay.
United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I found this LaQuinta to be an affordable motel, it was clean, service was good and they are pet-friendly with out additional charges. It was an ALL THUMBS UP stay and I am sure I'll stay here several more times this year.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

BK P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will be sure to let the staff know how happy you were with the hotel and the value you received. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Thanks for choosing La Quinta.
indiana, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have a recurring appointment with a retinal specialist in Indianapolis. I like La Quinta since it is close and we get a nice room for a reasonable price. They also serve a small breakfast but I never partake of this.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for staying with us on your visits to Indianapolis. We take great pride in the value our guest receive when staying with us. I recommend trying our breakfast. It isn't just a continental; we also served biscuits with gravy, eggs and waffles.
danville
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Since some dog owners won't clean up after their pets bathroom doodies, I would expect the pet friendly hotel to have a staff that would. 3 feet from any door was piles and had been walked in. No matter how wonderful it was, it was all cancelled out because of this. I will not stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
I am terribly sorry the pets were not cleaned up after. We always work on ways to improve our service and this, obviously, was not showing during your stay. We take pride in our property and this was unacceptable. We are doing property walks multiple times a day to keep from having such an issue again. Again, I am sorry your stay was ruined by this and I hope that you might give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback.