“Did you say Chicago pizza?”
Review of Roselli's Pizza

Roselli's Pizza
Ranked #223 of 2,395 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

The people here are so kind. Not to mention they make the best pizza in Carmel.

The chicken parm is delish. However it's more pasta than meat. Need to add more than 1 chicken breast.

We order pizza all the time. Fresh ingredients, baked to perfection, and always hot.

I recommend the double crust or thin. The deep dish is not cooked all the way through.

They will come out to help me with our pizzas when I have children with me. The other day, I was snowed in and they delivered pizza to me before the delivery drivers arrived at work. So nice!! You will not be disappointed having their pizza!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We live on the west side of Zionsville, where there are few dining options, we also love AMORE Pizza in Zionsville, but sometimes we want to go somewhere different. Roselli's is one of my husband's favorites. They have a unique crust and their sausage pizza is top notch. Their breadsticks come with cheese and marinara sauces and they have good fountain diet coke. They do have a three season room on the side that offers fresh air in the summer and spring months. This is a casual place, walk up to order, and they bring the food to you once it's prepared. We like it alot.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Food ordered at counter and delivered to your table. They cut it in slices as all pizza should be, at our request. Good food, good service

Reviewed 9 November 2013

After a day at the local water park, we wanted a pizza. Saw a few national chains and wanted something other. Drove north a bit to find Roselli's. After ordering pizza, appetizers, and soft drinks, we sat down and not long after our appetizers were brought out. The mozzarella cheese sticks were pretty good. Not long after that our pizza was at our table. Oh my. It looked great. Sausage and Canadian Bacon were tasty. The crust is thin, but not too thin that it folds up as it is being eaten. Sauce or maybe it was the crust, who knows, had a hint of sweat ness. Just a bit, not overwhelming. Definitely will return on future Indy trips. Yes, it is family friendly. Never did a review of a restaurant, several hotels. , his pizza impressed our family.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Absolutely love the pizza here. Lunch buffet is out of this world. Dinner is great here as well. Highly recommend to all pizza lovers.