“A great place for lunch in the Oasis of Indianapolis”
Review of Dufour's In Irvington - CLOSED

Dufour's In Irvington
Cincinnati, United States
“A great place for lunch in the Oasis of Indianapolis”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you are traveling either in or out of Indianapolis on Washington Street, make sure you stop in Irvington and have lunch at Dufour's. You won't be disappointed. The breads and sweets are fresh baked and the lunch selections are made with fresh ingredients. I tried the salmon salad with the citrus dressing. It was served with a warm buttery fresh baked soft pretzel It was excellent. I took a loaf of potato rosemary bread home to serve with another meal. My only suggestion is that this restaurant consider opening for dinner for more than just Friday night.

• Visited July 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Was joined by 3 friends for lunch. Two of us had the "soup and salad" which included the soup of rhe day and the "Twist" salad. The soup was different and delicous. The salad was fresh and tasty. Coffee was hot and great! We all said we would return to this locally owned, neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Palmer, Alaska
“Dufours...Awesome”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Visiting my family in March...my sister in law suggested we go to Dufours for breakfast after church, which was just behind this restaurant. I love the bistro feeling, and the omelet was delicious. Also, the coffee was GREAT! The server's were friendly and efficient...and the prices were reasonable for two. I would definitely recommend Dufour's In Irvington it was a great experience, and I will put it on my list to go back, again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ruth Ann L
Rainmaker77
“A perfect fall Sunday escape for a leisurely paced meal, outstanding quality and a wacky fun waitstaff.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Can you do better than Dufour's to start the day? I doubt it. Just the perfect neighborhood setting and a reminder of the pure joy of a weekend meal, good conversation and quality homemade foods!

• Visited November 2013
Harrison, OH
“Breakfast at Dufour's”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I'm surprised there are only 4 reviews on this restaurant since it was so good and has been around a while. We were heading out of town looking for a place to have breakfast and found this restaurant. I had French Toast and my wife had the eggs benedict, both were excellent. This is a great place to have a relaxing breakfast with great food and whenever we are in Indy, we'll be back.

• Visited November 2013