Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN
Ranked #34 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I realize that the hotel was close to being sold out this week however as a regular customer with long range reservations there was complete disregard for this status and no effort was made to TRY to offer an upgraded room (with a refrigerator) as we keep groceries for our week while on duty with our airline. Nor was an effort made to keep us on the quiet side of the hotel as we fly all night and sleep during the day. My room was right next to the highway and very loud. The desk staff wasn't the most pleasant.

Room Tip: Hope that you get someone with a bit of graciousness at the desk.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I stayed in room 311 and found it to be very comfortable, clean, and relatively quiet, even though it overlooks the Interstate and the airport is close by. The WiFi signal strength was strong. The disabled parking spaces are a fair walk from the front door. The breakfast was one of the best yet and the staff were highly professional and helpful. The pool has a chair lift which is a very welcome addition. Definitely gets a gold star and we will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice place! I was only here for 1 night. I thought the desk staff was friendly and helpful. There was a challenging customer in front of me that was clearly agitated. The staff was always polite and handled the situation professionally. I stayed in a 2-queen room. The room was plenty spacious and was up to date. The bathroom was clean top to bottom. The bed was comfortable. The linens were like new and didn't give me that creepy 'somebody else has used these feel'. All in all, a very good experience. I get to Indianapolis at least once a year and the Country Inn & Suites at the Indianapolis Airport is my go to place. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This place was very easy to get to and from off of the highway. It's right by a couple of good dining options (Culver's is right next door and was very good, if you're into that sort of thing).

Our room was comfortable, the folks at the desk were nice, checking in/out was easy and efficient.

The pool was nearly empty when we went and it was fun. It's long and narrow enough to swim laps and the deep end is deeper than most hotel pools, which I really liked. There is also a Jacuzzi in the same area along with tables and chairs to relax by the pool or chaise lounges to lay in. We didn't get a chance to use the fitness center, but we could see it through the glass in the pool area and it looked nice enough.

The hot breakfast included in the stay was a very nice touch too. Eggs, breakfast meat, various rolls and cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice, etc. The best part was the make-your-own waffles. The breakfast area was big enough to accommodate a fair number of people, so it wasn't too crowded there.

Room Tip: No problems in our second floor room at the far end of the building. It faced the highway but we co...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

i am a truck driver and my truck had to be in a shop for repairs and I stayed at the hotel and from check in to check out the employees where extremely friendly and help full. the room was very clean and the amenities where outstanding. the breakfast was very good and so where the complimentary cookies. if I have to stay in this area again I will most definitely be staying here again and would recommend this hotel to any one vising Indianapolis for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Shaun D
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was a trip I took for biz where I "winged it"....I didn't book a hotel in advance. TGhe desk staff was very, very courteous...great information, very cordial and very fast for a drop in.

The hotel has been there awhile, but it's clean, comfortable, great amenities...and free wifi (thank you!).

The price was very reasonable considering my experience with "drop ins" is that the price magically goes up.

My only two things...and it's personal....is during breakfast have SOMEONE going around to wipe off the tables. I had to change my dress shirt becuase of syrup left on the table. Also, post some signs that patrons are not allowed in the eating area unless they have shoes on. Sorry folks...that's gross.

Will I stay here again? Absolutely. Great value overall.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe F
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for one quick stay on my way down to Nashville, TN. I checked in after midnight, and had no issues with checking in. We woke up early to keep heading south, and got to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. It was very good! Usually you just get cereal and yogurt, but they had sausage and french toast, and you could also make yourself a waffle (which I did). That hearty meal made the next 4 hour drive go by quickly!
The only thing I didn't truly like was that their outlet placements in the bedroom was inconvenient. I like to have my phone by my head as I sleep, and I had to plug my phone in across the room, because the only outlet next to the bed was occupied by the alarm clock and a lamp. I would consider coming back here if I ever were to return to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JenniE54956
Travellers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport
Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport
#20 of 188 in Indianapolis

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN

Address: 5630 Flight School Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46221-3543 (Formerly Countray Inn & Suites By Carlson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN)
Region: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#9 Family Hotel in Indianapolis
#39 Business Hotel in Indianapolis
Price Range: £75 - £123 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN 2.5*
After your flight, rest easy at the Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN. We offer free shuttle service to the airport, less than 10 minutes away, as well as luggage storage to accommodate your travel schedule. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Indianapolis Airport South, IN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport South Hotel Indianapolis