“Very nice - close to everything”

Conrad Indianapolis
Ranked #3 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Close to everything in the downtown area. You would not need a car. I did not take advantage of this hotels spa and I wish I had. I will most likely try them again and try out the spa and pool area. I did feel they are a little too pricey.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for your review, Maria! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I definitely encourage you to come back and take advantage of the incredible offerings available at Evan Todd Spa & Salon.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis!

There are newer reviews for Conrad Indianapolis

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I liked this hotel a lot!
It has a great location in downtown Indy right across from the mall.
Has two great restaurants.
Rooms were very clean and comfortable - options for pillows - temperature setting worked very well and as a result room was quite comfortable.
Free newspapers throughout the day in the lobby - four or five different ones to chose from.
Free bottle of water when you check in and when you leave.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Fastest elevator on the planet earth. Never waited more than a few seconds and I was on the 15th floor.
Spa - this area could use some work - locker area is a complete joke it is so small and cramped.
Showers are great though as is the great sauna and steam.
This area is not cleaned or maintained well, however. Same thing last year and sadly did not see a change in the cleanliness of the spa.
Great indoor pool - great for kids!
Nice Jacuzzi.
Had a fantastic massage by Tammy - she was tremendous!
You can actually walk to Lucas Oil stadium without going outdoors - it is actually remarkable given that this is about a half mile walk - they have enclosed walkways that take you to an adjoining hotel and then through the huge conference center. This is a great place to stay if you're going to a game, either basketball or football.
I recommend this hotel highly - you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Dave. I truly enjoyed reading your review.

We take pride in our location and the little details that made your stay such a memorable one. Please know that your note regarding the spa will be addressed by our internal management team.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you head to Indianapolis. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel. The staff were uber helpful and went above and beyond in their duties. These professionals could have written the book on proper hospitality.

The hotel is conveniently located. Step outside (or stay in and cross the enclosed bridge to the mall) and have options in all directions. Inside the hotel there's a wonderful spa and pool, restaurant and cafe.

I would definitely recommend the Conrad and would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
conradindy, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly proud of our team’s hospitality and I am excited to hear that our service played such a vital role in your memorable experience with us.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed at the Conrad when my son attended the Pokemon convention last July. This was our first time in the city, and I'm glad that we decided to stay at the Conrad.

First of all, the location is ideal, especially for first time visitors. The hotel is located right in the heart of downtown. It's connected to the mall via a sky walk. And the mall was connected to the Convention Center via another sky walk. This made the trips back and forth to the event considerably more convenient.

After a long day at the convention, listening to Charmander battle Pikachu, we were all pooped. Good thing the hotel has an indoor heated pool. And may I add a DEEP hot tub, it was amazing! I could have soaked there forever.

We didn't get to try their restaurant though since there was a ton of restaurants in the area. But we did get to try their room service for breakfast, and the food was delicious. Our order also arrived fairly quickly. Considering it was a busy time, my husband was actually quite impressed. We've stayed at hotels before where by the time we got our room service order we had already passed out in hunger.

All that said, the Conrad was our first hotel experience in Indianapolis, and I am certain that it will be the only one. In fact, my son's attending another tournament this April there in Indianapolis, and we've already book a room at the Conrad.

By the way, Josh at the Front Desk, thank you for recommending BARcelona. Their tapas were amazing! When we come back, we're trying their Sunday brunch. We heard the spread is a must try.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Susan. We truly appreciate your kind words. I am elated to hear that you were able to take advantage of the incredible amenities we offer here in the Circle City.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in April for your son’s tournament!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

From walking into the lobby and smelling a warming fragrance to eating at the Capital Grill for dinner. This hotel is absolutely amazing! We are Hilton Gold members and we were upgraded to the top floor facing the Capital building. It was an amazing view! You can't go wrong staying at this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I truly am happy to hear that our property exceed your expectations. It sounds like you were able to take advantage of many of our great amenities!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I love coming to this hotel for one of our annual meetings. This is the 5th year and, each time, the experiences is consistently wonderful. The Conrad never disappoints. The staff is well-trained and executes will. The hotel has great proximity to many of Indy's well-known local eateries. As a former resident of the city, with a special fondness for the downtown area, staying at the Conrad is great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, John. I am truly excited to hear that your experience with us has been consistently exceptional.

I look forward to welcoming you back for a sixth time here soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

As usual , my stay at the Indianapolis Conrad was perfect. Everything was handled per my requests and just like when I stayed there as a long term guests no beats were missed From check in to the staff knowing I like 6 bottles of Fiji water per my stays in the past. All special processes and more important that we really missed you attitude was evident The director of sales/marketing is one of the best in the industry and he knows how to make everyone feel special

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback, Gary. I am elated to hear that our team’s service exceeded your expectations! We truly pride ourselves in remembering those little details in order to ensure your stay is a memorable one.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you head to town. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad!

greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com