Very nice, comfortable hotel. Conveniently located to everything downtown. Easy walk to the Circle Center. Our room was large and comfortable, and I like that this hotel is not your typical "cookie cutter" hotel room like every other hotel room you've ever stayed in. Uniquely styled. We were there on a busy weekend, and there was a basketball game in town and lots of people out, and I could hear noise from outdoors in our room at night. (Room 417) I did not hear noise from other rooms, though. The shower had an extra large shower head with good water pressure. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The valets were very courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites