We really enjoy the huge suites and high 15' ceilings (Floors 1-3). We love the hot breakfast in the morning and complimentary dinner w/ beer and wine in the evening (M-TH); that is so convenient for us because my husband is usually doing his business networking meals during the convention and my son and I are off doing the sites during the day so it is nice to have a meal at dinner and then take a swim.
I think the valet service was a lot better last time we were here - 3 years ago. But, they were still prompt and polite. A bit on the younger immature side as I did see them running and jumping to hit the sign above the door a few times.... they weren't as helpful with directions this time. It is a steep $27 to valet park - but, it is what it is. We tipped a few bucks for pick up and drops each day too.
The front desk was both quite friendly to a bit cool; the younger fellow in the afternoon is not as friendly as the lady in the morning.
There is a lot of noise in this hotel and only having 4 floors you really can't escape it. We stayed on the back side this time and it was noticeably much more quite than the front. It lacked any view however, which was not a concern of ours. We had room 216 and it was a corner room so even more quite and a bit larger too.
The pool is very nice and we had it to ourselves each night. In face we were the only family there during our stay!
The bathrooms need a fan. The elevators can be slow. They ran out of water and cookies in the lobby and never replenished those.
Free USA today paper. Convenient location. Good value.
The kitchen staff (ladies in the evening) were especially nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown. Discover an all-suite, extended stay Indianapolis hotel with all the comforts of home and the attractions of Indianapolis city center only minutes from your doorstep. Within three blocks of Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the NFL Colts - this central Indianapolis hotel is only 15 minutes from Indianapolis International (IND) Airport. Your hot full breakfast is included every day. Enjoy the complimentary evening social* available Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite's kitchen with favorites from the Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown snack shop. Work smart in your suite, or in our snug lodge area with WiFi access included throughout this Indianapolis hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis - Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites