The rooms are very clean,spacious and seem quite new. The location is ok as far as somewhat close proximity to downtown and a few restaurants (not walking though) I reserved a 1-bed suite smoking room but when we arrived we were told only non-smoking rooms available even though out of curiosity I had gone to their website 1 day earlier to check at the cost of a simialr room at that time for a friend and the room came up as available. Actually it stated all rooms types were still available so couldn't quite figure out that one. Now I don't mind to have to go outside but I hate when you book a reservation and your room type is "suddenly unavailable" Now the lady who checked us in was quite nice and stated she would give us a 10% discount for our trouble so I was fine with that but then we go to check out and our room rate went from $111 a night to $159 with the 10% off???? It all was set right in the end but be sure to check your room bill before checking out. If they would have honored my reservation for a smoking room and also not messed with the bill I would give it 5 stars. I mean the whole part of the reservation process is to "Hold the Room" and the holding really is the most important part of the reservation process. I mean really "Anybody can just take 'em" The service was great the rooms clean, spacious and nice. More like an apartment then a hotel room. There is no breakfast served but the rooms have nice studio type kitchens with coffee maker, fridge, micro, dishwasher and 2 top burner. There is a small store in the lobby for basics accessible 24 hrs. Even though a few bumps on this stay I would stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Candlewood Suites in Downtown Indianapolis, Indiana Our extended stay hotel in downtown Indianapolis is near the Indianapolis International Airport, making travel to the hotel easy and convenient. Leisure travelers can appreciate our downtown Indianapolis hotel's close proximity to several local attractions. Eiteljorg Museum, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and the Indiana State Museum offer history buffs the chance to soak up the heritage of Indiana. For sports enthusiasts, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Conseco Fieldhouse are just minutes from our hotel. The Indiana Zoo and White River State Park offer fun for the whole family. For business travelers, our hotel in downtown Indianapolis is near the Indianapolis International Airport and offers free high-speed Internet access, a Business Center and three meeting rooms. Nearby corporate locations include the IU Medical Center, the Indiana Convention Center and Simon Headquarters, while South Grove Golf Course offers a great place to unwind. This Indianapolis extended stay hotel offers you free high-speed Internet access and free local phone calls. Our standard guest rooms are the largest in Indianapolis. A Fitness Center, free self-laundry facilities, barbecue grills, a DVD/CD lending library and the Candlewood Cupboard, our miniature grocery store, offer unparalleled comfort and convenience. Call today to take advantage of our great Indianapolis hotel deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Dwtn Medical Dist reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Indianapolis City Centre Hotel Indianapolis
- Candlewood Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Candlewood Suites