“Pleasantly surprised...Good choice for clean, economical airport hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport

and 1 more site!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #55 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Fort Wayne, IN
“Pleasantly surprised...Good choice for clean, economical airport hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2010

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at this hotel find. I am quite particular in hotel accomodations. We were searching for a clean, economial hotel offering free 24-hour airport shuttle. We found it. We stayed one night. Staff was polite; room was clean; shuttle driver was waiting for us when we were ready to leave in the morning. The breakfast looked okay, but we didn't take advantage of it. The room wasn't really large, but clean and comfortable are much more important to me for a one-night stay. Upon our return to Indy four days later, we called the shuttle driver and were picked up 15 mins later. We would use this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
OSCEOLA, IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

I stayed at this hotel on the saturday before Thanksgiving because I had an early flight out the next morning. I had booked this hotel because it has the park, stay, fly program which was nice because it was cheaper to leave my car there for a week ($3.00 a day) than to pay to leave it at the airport ($8.00 a day in the econo lot) The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The only thing that I really could complain about was that you have to park behind the bar/restaruant next door which when I tried to put my car over there was packed so ended up moving it over the next morning before I left.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
Southeast Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2010

We were in Indianapolis for one night for a Pacers game and stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites. We got to town just in time for the game and left the next morning, so we basically wanted a clean, comfortable bed. The Microtel Inn and Suites fit that need, and the price was reasonable compared to the other hotels we checked out. The location was convenient to get to, and only about 5 mles from downtown. It was easy to get to downtown from the hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. We also had free wireless internet in our room and there were no problems with the connection. However, if we were going to be in Indy for more than one night, I probably wouldn't stay there again. The complimentary breakfast was pretty poor quality with very limited selection. The restaurant that was advertised as being adjacent to the hotel (and owned by the hotel) was a smoking bar / grill. When we walked in, the smoke was so thick that we immediately turned around and left. I also didn't care for the fact that the only ice machine I could find was on the 1st floor in the breakfast area. However, I think it's a good option if you're passing through and need a comfortable room, and I can also see why it would be good if you needed an airport hotel, since it offered a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2010

My husband and I stayed at this Microtel (based on the good reviews here on TripAdvisor), and used their Park and Fly system. Everything was terrific! The hotel is only 2 years old. The two gals who handle the front desk could not have been more helpful or efficient. Our room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable - important since we both have back/neck issues. We had dinner at the restaurant right next door (Kazablancas or something like that). Very convenient, since we were tired of being in the car. Food was fine, service was great; sit in the back to avoid the smoke from the bar.
We parked our van there, and they provided excellent shuttle service to and from the Indy airport (about a ten minute ride) for less than what it costs to park long-term at the airport.
There was even some of the breakfast buffet set up - and we left for the airport at 4:45 a.m.!
I can't say enough nice things about this place, and I'm pretty fussy when I travel.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2009

We used Microtel for Park & Fly booking directly with the hotel. We stayed one night before flying, one night after and left the car there for 10 days. Booking was easy, thank you Miranda. The hotel was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. Beds were excellent. I agree with a previous reviewer that the TV was in an awkward position but it works if you are lying down.

Personnel at the hotel, restaurant (Kazablanka) and the shuttle drivers were efficient, helpful and very friendly. I would most definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Microtel-InplsAirpt, Guest Services at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 25 December 2009
Thank you so much for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated! We hope to see you again soon! Happy Holidays! - Miranda
Sullivan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2009

This hotel was very clean and neat. The staff was very friendly and helpful which was great! great value!

• Stayed November 2008, travelled on business
Greenfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2009

The Microtel Inn & Suites accommodated our daughter and her new husband, their bridal party, our family and friends. The hotel staff was extremely friendly, helpful, organized and just went above and beyond to take good care of us and provide us with what we had asked for. When we arrived before the wedding reception (which was at the Indianapolis Zoo) they were prepared for us ~ getting us checked in very quickly so we could get to the reception on time. After the reception they had set aside a meeting room for us so we could have late night pizza and beverages so we could just relax and unwind. The hotel was immaculate and the rooms were outstanding. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend the Microtel Inn & Suites.

• Stayed August 2009