Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis
Always Inn(Indianapolis)
Florence Garden Hotel(Indianapolis)
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubwafflesbiscuits and gravypool arearoom was cleanoff the highwayawesome staybreakfast was excellentcontinental breakfastenjoyed our staynice hotelking suitewould stay againwe've stayedchildren's museumgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel during a road trip. Our stay in Indianapolis was only for the night and we were exhausted by the time we reached the hotel. The great thing was that it was extremely easy to find and right off the highway. The property was nice, had a great pool, and very nice rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They provide a continental breakfast and would definitely recommed for anyone looking for a place to stay in the area. I'm not sure how far it is from downtown but when driving through it definitely didnt seem like too far of a drive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was the lack of parking. They had several trucks and trailers taking up multiple spaces in front the entrance. They should be force park in the corner spaces not blocking the entrances doors

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Let me say first that the front desk employees were very friendly and helpful, so for that I would give higher marks if I could. The other positive is that the hotel is literally right off the highway which is very convenient when driving in unfamiliar areas. Our non-smoking room was on the 3rd floor and when we walked in all we could smell was musty old cigarette smoke. When I went to use the bathroom, the light did not work so we went back down to the desk where and were immediately given a new room without any difficulty. So we're now two doors down from where we were and this room is much better and without the smelliness. We did notice in BOTH rooms that the lamp and clock were left unplugged. I assume it was from previous guests that needed the outlets for other electronics? When we pulled into the parking lot around the back of the hotel, there were a group of guys hanging out in the parking lot smoking and maybe drinking so that made me a little uncomfortable especially when I noticed that someone stuck a rock in the exit door on the back side to keep it from locking. When traveling with kids, peace of mine that where we are sleeping is secure goes a long way. As far as the area around the hotel, there's not much in the way of food except a Subway inside the gas station and a sports bar. We ended up driving downtown to find some food. All in all, not the best experience even though the employees were very nice. I would not recommend nor stay here again.

Room Tip: Check out the room first before you drag all your luggage with you in case you need to switch rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Meredith J
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel was a great value and I couldn't have asked for a better stay for the money I paid. I stayed with my two kids who really enjoyed the pool area - it's one of the nicer ones we've been in. Within 30 minutes of our arrival, the front desk called to check in and make sure everything met our expectations. Breakfast was great as extra hot items were included.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family