“Great Place!”

Ranked #64 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Columbus
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is a great place to stay! The whole place is clean and well decorated. The breakfast food is great! A wide variety to choose from. The staff we encountered were wonderful and helpful! We asked for some resturaunt locations and they gave us some great recommendations. It is a short trip to downtown. After we had checked out and were headed home (about 15 minutes away), we realized that our sons stuffed animals had been left behind. I immediately called the hotel. They took my name and number and said they would have someone check and call me back. They found them! When we arrived back at the hotel the lady who had retrieved them from the room was at lunch, but she still brought them down to the from desk immediately. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
Dear Sharon W,

I thank you for the time that you spent to post a review of our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. Since you have complimented the staff, I will make sure that your review gets posted where all employees can see this! We are only 5 miles from downtown, and the trip usually only takes 5-10 minutes depending on traffic. I am glad that we were able to find your son's stuffed animal. I know how endearing those are to children. I do hope that when you stay the night in Indianapolis next, that your choice of hotel is the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast.

Kevin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Danville, Illinois
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Very relaxed atmosphere, with an attention to detail. Accommodations are quite good and spacious. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is extremely convenient to I465. Jacuzzi room spacious and comfortable. Price for a Friday and Saturday was great!
Would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear trebk,

I want to thank you for the time that you spent to review our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us. I will make sure that all staff members are recognized for their efforts to ensure your satisfaction. The next time your travels take you through Indianapolis, do not hesitate to give the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast a call to make reservations!

Morgantown, Indiana
Reviewed 23 March 2012

This hotel has everything you could want in accommodations! It is clean, well decorated, well maintained, quiet, has a beautiful entrance area with a fireplace, as well as a great breakfast area that can also be used to relax in the afternoon and evening, nice size pool and work out area. The location is close to downtown Indy but also close enough to all sides of town to get to your destination quickly. It also has nice sized meeting rooms if needed. The rooms have 2 king sized beds, flat screen tv, microwave and refridgerator. We have been fortunate enought to stay in a suite and it is incredible!!!!! The breakfast bar is above average in quality and selection. The staff was available to meet all our needs, was friendly and helpful. Restaurants conveniently located. The price is also very competitive. I highly recommend this hotel and wish I could find hotels like this wherever I stay!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear Annette F,

I want to thank you for the time that you spent to review our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. I want to thank you for the kind words that you spoke about my staff. I will make sure that all staff members are recognized as a result of your comments. We are just 6 miles from Downtown Indianapolis, conveniently located just off of the I-465 loop. In addition to the 2 king size beds, flat screen tv, microwave and refridgerator that is standard in our rooms, our suites do come with a sofa sleeper, 2nd flat screen tv, and double sided fireplace. Our complimentary breakfast features pancakes, cinnamon rolls, 2 or 3 hot items, bagels, muffins, coffee and juice. I do hope that the next time your travels take you through Indianapolis, I hope that we top your list for your choice of lodging!

North Mankato, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Even though the hotel is right off I-465 and there is much road noise outside, inside we never knew we were that close to the highway. The decor in the lobby and breakfast area is very modernistic and interesting. The room in which we stayed was spacious and clean...for the most part. There was some interesting trash behind the couch for which the front desk clerk apologized.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Dear Greenprof7,

I want to thank you for the time that you took to review our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast! I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. During our construction, we asked Virginia Tech University to acoustically engineer our hotel so that the sound is greatly reduced from the outside. The result is a room that you cannot hear the outside noise from. The next time your travel plans include an overnight stay in Indianapolis, do not hesitate to call us so we may be of service to you!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Wow, I cannot say enough about this hotel to do it justice. The location is very convenient to all things Indy related (which is why we found this hotel to begin with). We had an event downtown and relatives in a Northern suburb of Indy and this location was perfect for both! When pulling into the parking lot we felt we were sure to experience a nice Holiday Inn Express, but when entering the lobby we were surprised by the super modern decor and feel as well as the overall genuine, warm greeting we received from the front desk attendant. Great size rooms ... we had 2 king size beds!! Really, not kidding! The breakfast is fantastic, staff friendly, we will surely be back soon. Thanks to all who made our stay incredible!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with 2 king beds!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Dear travel11,

I want to thank you for the time that you spent reviewing the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. I am glad to see that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel. I will make sure that this review gets posted in our employee break room so that your comments can be seen by all staff. I want to thank you for your comments regarding the breakfast and front desk staff. The next time you travels take you to Indianapolis, please do not hesitate to call us to make your reservations! We will be happy to assist you in any way.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We have used this hotel the last 3 times in Indianapolis, for my basketball team, when we are in the area for Lutheran School Tournaments. The staff has always been very helpful, and have always made everyone in our group feel very welcomed and comfortable. The rooms had two King beds, and large TVs. My last room was a Suite with a fireplace (I was the envy of everyone with our team). With booking a large number of rooms, the Manager kept a very open line of communication to make sure everyone's needs were met. The complimentary breakfast bar consisted of the standard cereals, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage and make-yourself-waffles amongst other things. The woman working the area was very nice and keep the food stocked. As long as my basketball team is attending tournaments in the Indianapolis area, The Holiday Inn Express-Southeast, Indianapolis will be our first choice of hotel to stay at. Every time we get ready for a tournament in the area, all of the players and parents ask if we can stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and very comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear CoachRatz,

I want to thank you for the time that you spent to review our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. I know that you have stayed with in the past and I am glad to hear that you will be staying with us in the future when your team comes to Indianapolis. Furthermore, I am happy that you have enjoyed our amenities especially the breakfast featuring cereals, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage and make-yourself-waffles. I will make sure that all staff members mentioned are properly recognized. When you know when you are coming to Indianapolis, make sure to call the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast to make your reservations.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Close to Indiana Bible College, this recently remodeled (within past 3 years according to manager) hotel is close to I-465 & I-65 and just minutes from down town. The rooms are comfy, clean, and nicely decorated. Staff is great - very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank DonZ67
KevinGSM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis - Southeast, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Dear DonZ67,

I want to thank you for the time that you took to review the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast. I want to thank you for your positive review of the hotel. We are only 6 miles away from downtown Indianapolis. I do want to add that all of our rooms come with two king size beds, 42" televisions, refrigerators and microwaves. I will make sure that all staff members are aware of your review, since you said that the staff is great - very friendly and accommodating. I do hope the next time you are in Indianapolis, that the Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast is your choice for your hotel needs.

Kevin Smrz