“glad I tried it” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Weber Grill - Indianapolis

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,340 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Missouri
“glad I tried it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I saw a weber grill in chicago but didn't get a chance to stop. When we ended up right by one in Indianapolis when we were ready to eat, I made sure to stop. It smells great in there. We had a friendly waiter but the food took a long time to arrive and there were plenty of cooks and only a couple of customers (it was between lunch and dinner hours). The kids plate was very cute and plentiful with separate sections for each food, which my 7 year old truly appreciated. I had the Brick-Grilled Southwest Chicken (not a big beef person) which was good but not the best dish I have had. I would order something else if I were to stop in again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Oh what a Bloody Mary....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Okay, so the food is everything you'd expect from a place called Weber Grill...I mean it is what I think is the finest grill around....But I digress...What I didn't expect was the best Bloody Mary I've had in the state of Indiana, period! No if's and's or but's about it!!!! If you love a good bloody mary then this is a must have. Trust me....you won't find a better one in the city or the state!!!

• Visited January 2014
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The food was great. My son and I split a meal and they gave it to us already split. It was such a relief to not have to ask for another plate or do it ourselves. The staff was so friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2014
Eden, Vermont
“Great flavors - Good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The restaurant wouldn't qualify as a true BBQ joint, but the menu drew us in. Not the barbecue I think of in the south, but the flavor and tenderness of the hickory smoked ribs was superb. Grilled meatloaf a little dry but not bad. We had a good time and our waiter was superb.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Delicious Exploration of the Versatility of Grilling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Weber Grill restaurant offers a great variety of grilled dishes ranging from classic steaks up through their trademark beer can chicken and delicious alternatives such as meatloaf or salmon.

• Visited April 2014