“Great experience!”

Old Northside Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 18 Indianapolis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed for two nights and I loved it! Gary was a gracious and friendly host, and he created a warm and welcoming atmosphere, the room (Dewenter) was lovely, the breakfast was fantastic, excellent home-made cookies and soft drinks were available any time, free wi fi, free parking. Really, stay here!
The B&B is a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, with a lot of character and very comfortable. It is close to downtown, with a convenient location if you don't want to drive, any taxi trip is just $5 inside the downtown area.
I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank adi07
There are newer reviews for Old Northside Bed and Breakfast Inn

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We have stayed at the Old Northside Inn B&B in Indianapolis a number of times and have always have a wonderful experience! The atmosphere is warm and romantic and our hosts, the Hofmeisters, always make us feel entirely at home.
During breakfasts, which are very tasty, we have met many very congenial people and spent quite a bit of time just chatting with them.
We highly recommend this B&B!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have one or two person jacuzzis in them-very nice for a cozy night.
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Like others, surprises to find such a nice place so close to downtown, plus the neighborhood is quite nice too. Beautiful old house, magnificently restored. Look at all the rooms, if possible. Nice themes. Surprised that so many locals stay there. Perfect getaway/anniversary. On the down side, noises in the ajoining alley kept me awake most of one night.

1  Thank illini61
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Te Old Northside B&B was a stunning surprise. We've been to many and many a B&B and, to be frank, weren't expecting much, especially being so close to the city. Rooms = great, food = excellent and proprietor = top notch. Cannot say enough positive about this little gem.

Room Tip: Big space desired? Ask for the Library
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Perfect weekend get away. Everything you would expect and more. Beautiful historic look, fun themed rooms. Gary was very accomidating and passionate for making it a great experience.
You are comfortably walked through the residence. Everything is available and it feels personalized. Breakfast was great and met expectations. Large VHS movie library.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was needing a place to stay the last few nights of my business trip because the downtown hotel I was staying out was sold out. I came across the Old Northside B&B while looking for places to stay and I'm glad I did! Gary is a great host and really makes you feel at home! He was very accommodating to my schedule and made sure that I had everything I needed. He even offered to take me to work when my ride was delayed one morning! It was nice and relaxing and it was great to get away from the rat race of downtown. Breakfast was great too!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our small honeymoon. It was absolutely beautiful inside and awesome rooms!! The breakfast is home cooked fresh every morning...with about anything you'd like in the a.m. We loved our stay here and would definetely like to come back!!

Room Tip: There is a mezmerizing Hollywood room and a beautiful Tiffany room.Both so great, still cant decide...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple