“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Carmel, Indiana
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Go to Irvington ... you owe it to yourself to stop in at this tiny place. Folks are nice, historical artsy atmophere is a welcome change. We bought hot chocolate and cookies and sat down for "Open Mic Night" (Mondays). It drew great talent from Indy and central Indiana. Arrive early or bring your own folding chair. The mini bathroom is interesting: a plumber could easily use the toilet WHILE repairing the sink.

• Visited January 2013

Indianapolis
“Lazy Days beats Starbucks”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Almost infinite variety; choice of sizes; great pastries [not fancy.] I usually have hot chocolate with a shot of amaretto and/or raspberry, topped w/whipped cream. You can suit your tastebuds. Nice ambiance.

Visited June 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“smokey atmosphere.”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

It is in a "historical artsy area" called Irvington. Typical corner coffee shop. The inside smells like stale smokes. When I went inside I was afraid of the people standing by the entrance smoking. I guess that's why their coffees are cheap. I wasn't really a fan of their coffee. It taste almost like Gas Station brand. Right across the street is a Starbucks. So It was kinda cool to see a smaller coffee shop competing for business. I might come back because my first visit might have just been a bad first impression. I heard it was a great place, I really want to give this a 5 star but when you have people smoking half in and out of the entrance the whole place stinks.

• Visited January 2012
Indianapolis, IN
“Cute place”
Reviewed 31 January 2010

Nice coffee. Good atmosphere. They have some weirdos on Thursday nights for the Shakespeare writers circle, but they are harmless and well behaved!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I LOVE Lazy Daze. I am...”
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I LOVE Lazy Daze. I am at Lazy Daze while I write this review. I love the baristas, the atmosphere, the couches, and ESPECIALLY the coffee. My favorite drink is a floating speedball mocha glacier (a frappe with a shot of chilled esspresso that has ghiradelli chocolate in it:) This is where I get in the homework zone and get a lot of stuff done. I come here and sit for hours to write papers or hang out with friends.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook