“Chic-Fil-A has a fish sandwich!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #194 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Franklin, Indiana
“Chic-Fil-A has a fish sandwich!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have visited this location a couple of times in the past two weeks. I don't live too close but will grab a quick lunch or breakfast when in the area for work. Much to my surprise I seen a sign that had a fish sandwich on it. I thought what the heck and ordered one for lunch. The sandwich came with only a pickle and a packet of tarter sauce. I don't use tarter sauce anyway and was glad it was left off. The fish was very fresh with a very good flavor. The amount of the fish was lacking somewhat, I would like more on my sandwich however at just over 3 bucks it was a good value. I was back in the area again a week ago and ordered two for lunch that time. This place has a very good fast and friendly staff and is worth a visit for a quick meal.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Mark W

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Always great and so friendly...LOVE THE CHEERIOS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

You have to love a company that holds true to its values and Chick-fil-A does. I will continue to eat here as long as this is true. This location had something I had never seen at others and it was great, not that I needed but a wonderful treat. They had small sealed containers of Cheerios on the counter with the condiments for families with small kids that "can not eat chicken yet"
This was such a cute and nice thing to offer!! They always amaze me at how well they hire and train the staff, i love that it is "their pleasure to serve". LONG LIVE AND PROSPER Chick-fil-A.....a GIANT among fast food!

• Visited February 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Great quick place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were driving through for the holidays and ate here. We don't have one of these where we live so we always try to find them. Every employee was so great. They got us refills, took our garbage, and helped with our kids. This place has figured out customer service, and that puts them ahead of everyone else. This location was great and food good as always. If we ever drive through again, we'll try to stop here.

• Visited December 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Great sandwiches.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

It is fast food joint with class. Nothing more, nothing less. Great place to take the family for a quick meal.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ro_Fishers
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Stay true to there beliefs and have yummy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I love chick-fil-a they have a wonderful menu and cater even better the perfect snack to sit along side your next Football Party, I am impressed they continue to stay closed on Sundays out of respect for there personal beliefs,

Visited June 2013