“Live it”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sacramento
“Live it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love this place.
Authentic, fresh and reasonably priced, we go there quite a lot.

The service is prompt and courteous.

1 Thank redseadiver1

Morehead, KY
“Don't Bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Did not check reviews which was a mistake. Convenient for us but not good food. Had take-out and were disappointed. Bland, cheap ingredients, misleading menu descriptions and overpriced. They may have given us the Americanize d style. Stay away.

Columbus, OH
“A Little Gem in a Difficult to Navigate Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stumbled on this restaurant while trying to find a non-chain place to eat in the Castleton area of NE Indianapolis. We were a bit late for lunch, but the waitress was friendly and provided good service. We were the only Caucasians among several Asian diners. I had the Vietnamese flour crepe with pork, shrimp, onion and bean sprouts. I was quite pleased with the flavors and all of the proteins were tender and cooked correctly. Bill had the Pan fried egg noodle with combination of meats. Although he is not generally an adventurous eater, he quite enjoyed the meal. He was not as pleased with the Vietnamese coffee, which he order black. It was very bitter. The waitress had tried to convince him that it should be served with cream and sugar...and now we know why! It turns out that Vietnamese coffee has chicory as a main ingredient. He drank the stuff. I thought it was vile, unless of course, you happen to like chicory!

• Visited June 2013
Los Angeles
“Just so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Didn't meet my expectation, tastes kinda bland and not very authentic - it's probably OK if you're really craving for some of these Vietnamese dishes and you happen to be in the area

Nice and friendly waitress though....so maybe I will give them another chance next time....

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Angelo67
Atlanta, Georgia
“JUST SAY NO! JUST DON'T DO IT!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2011

SHE CHEATED ME. I WAS THE ONLY PATRON for 1PM LUNCH, Lunch special was posted for $5.99
Gave her a 10 she brought me $1.31 change, water from tap & PHO not as good as good as sandra rice noodle
by charlie (4 reviews)
July 12, 2010 - Doesn't like it
very disappointing. over priced and no flavor
arrived right at 9:00pm and was told the kitchen is closed but we can get togo. Service was extremely rude, we will never be back.Overpriced for what you get.
by Virtual Yard Sale, Orange County (6 reviews)
August 21, 2008 - Doesn't like it
The people are nice, but the quality of food is lacking. I ordered a noodle dish once and not mostly bean sprouts. When I asked the owner, she started picking through my dish with a fork to find the noodles. Last time I ever went there. A let down this time.
by danicoent (28 reviews)
August 08, 2010 No vegetables, no added seasoning. The combination clay pot had beef, chicken, and shrimp with rice and vegetables in a sauce. It was tasty enough after I added fish sauce and hot sauce. By itself it was pretty bland.
I had wanted to give this another chance, but this experience tells me that Saigon on Lafayette Road has no chance of losing my business.By deu, 7/10/10
BEWARE, DISHONEST PEOPLE!!! Employees and and owner appeared nice, but they are dishonest people. If you use your credit/debit card, please keep all receipts. They will cheat you. They will enter a huge tip amount on your card even if you had written $0. Have you been cheated all these times and not aware of it because the people are just so nice and friendly?yaya ‎ - Jul 10, 2009
Worst vietnam restaurant! We went in noon. Though they have a lunch special post outside, they did not give us the lunch menu. instead, we were given the more expensive dinner menu, that is tricky and very dishonest of this restaurant. Their pho soup does not taste fresh either. No wonder their restaurant is always empty while other restaurants are full of customers. Yiming ‎ - Jun 26, 2009
The worst pho I have ever eaten in US Pho is my favorite Vietnamese dish, but this place is the worst. They don't even provide basil leafs and fresh hot pepper. Don't know other dishes, but definitely don't recommend their Pho.

• Visited May 2011