“Yum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Good food. Really liked the barbecue sauce. Especially mixed. Good service. Would definitely come back next time we are in Indy!

Indianapolis, IN
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Disappointed. Was looking for a good BBQ joint in Indy after returning from a trip to Texas.

Squeelers apparently has won numerous awards for the BBQ but my dish was a let down. The beef brisket was extremely dry. The pulled pork wasn't as dry and if smothered with sauce was good.

I feel both meats lacked a good smokey flavor. Best part of my meal was the fried biscuits and apple butter.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Both my wife and I had ribs. They arrived very quickly and came with a choice of sides. The meat was tender and came away from the bone easily. Maybe a tad over cooked but not bad. Give them a try if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Georgia
“New family tradition, if seeing a movie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

When we go to Traders Point to see a movie, we always come to Squealers to eat. We found this restaurant last summer when we moved here. Amazing smoked BBQ at a reasonable price. We also enjoy the onion rings and fried pickles. I tried Jan's Spud last time I was there; huge baked potato - loaded and then a decent helping of smoked pork. It was delicious. Our waitress was not very nice, I asked for a mix of the hot and sweet sauce and only got the hot, which was too hot for me. She was not happy about bringing me more sauce. However, we go for the food not the service. This was the first time we had an issue with staff, they are usually great!!! The restaurant has really neat décor and the chef comes out and checks on the customers. He is a nice guy!! If you are craving great BBQ come you need to try Squealers.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Victoria S
“TWO THUMBS UP !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

If you love barbecue, then look no further. Whether your from Indi ,or passing through like myself, then you have to stop by. Great hospitality, and even better barbecue. Big menu, and great prices, for being an award winning barbecue joint. Check it out the next time you appetite. I promise you won't be disappointed.