Stayed at this hotel for the Indianapolis 500. Free covered parking and within walking distance of downtown. Rooms were nice, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. The stay came with a free breakfast which was typical of this type of hotel, nothing to write home about but wasn't bad either. If you are looking for a budget hotel in downtown Indianapolis I recommend this La Quinta Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We are within walking distance to the Indiana Convention Center, sports venues, theatre, shopping, fine dining, and vibrant night life. Our central location makes us ideal for all ages of entertainment, downtown attractions, and activities. Our hotel features free wireless & wired high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free parking for standard sized vehicles, and comfortable rooms. All rooms include luxurious bedding & decor, 32-inch LCD TV, coffee maker, iron w/ironing board, hair dryer, and much more. While staying at our La Quinta, you can enjoy a free Bright Side Breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown