La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown
US$125
US$150
US$137
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsadditional parkingroom was cleanwalking distanceconvention centerbankers life fieldhousean older buildingindianapolis downtownfree breakfaststay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfullocation is greatlucas oil stadiumthe breakfast areaheliportconcertraceproximity
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and arrived at 8:00 a.m. during the first day of my conference. I went inside and asked the front desk staff what time I might be able to check in later that day. The front desk manager said he could do it right away and I could take my bags up to the room,have breakfast and even leave my car in their lot. Taking him up on his offer saved me $26 a day parking charged for most downtown Indy lots. The staff also allowed me to leave my car at the hotel during the 2nd day as well, even though I stayed only one night, thus avoiding a 2nd day of parking fees. In all, I saved $52 in parking fees staying at this property. The room was clean and the free breakfast was a nice touch. The property is just a 5 minute walk from Circle Centre Mall and definately a great deal. Friendly staff too.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Landlord_13
Kevin O, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

We thank you for choosing the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown,

Your feedback is crucial to us as we strive to excel in every aspect of your stay. We are thrilled to hear that we have accommodated your stay. Our ultimate goal is to meet all of your expectations, as we want to satisfy you. I am thrilled to inform you that we are undergoing renovations to ensure future enjoyment. We do value your loyalty to the LaQuinta brand, as we hope to see you in the near future. If you do have any questions or concerns please do email me at gsmcwexpress@gmail.com.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We showed up to this hotel last minute and was able to get a room with no problem. This price was pretty reasonable, the room were actually a whole lot nicer then what I was imagining. They were clean and a pretty nice size. The hotel was less then ten minutes walking distance from downtown which was very convenient. The staff was also nice they helped me with any questions I had. I was totally recommended this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alcalhoun89

Reviewed 2 January 2013

My husband stayed at this hotel for three nights while visiting the city and attending a Colts game.

When we first pulled up at the hotel I was concerned. It was a Saturday night (about 9pm), and the covered parking lot at the front of the hotel seemed to be full of people who did not appear to be resident at the hotel and looked a bit shady. I was a little worried. The parking lot was full, so I went in to ask if there was any additional parking. The front desk clerk explained where the overspill parking was, but thankfully my husband had managed to find a spot, so we didn't need it.

Inside, the hotel was actually quite nice. The room was a good size for a city hotel, with two queen beds. It was clean and comfortable. It had a nice flat screen TV with cable. We stayed in that evening, and I was able to obtain food and drinks from the many vending machines.

The hotel's breakfast was well-stocked with hot items such as biscuits & gravy and a waffle maker, plus the usual cereals, breads, pastries, fruit, juices and coffee.

We walked everywhere and the neighbourhood seemed safe, even late at night. The hotel is about 20 minutes' walk from the start of the main downtown district and about 30 minutes' walk to Lucas Oil Field. Many of the other hotel guests were football fans too.

Despite being a little put off on arrival (this was our first visit to the city and I didn't know what to expect), we actually had a pleasant stay, and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loulabelle44

Reviewed 20 December 2012

My room was clean and comfortable. Every one is close to you whenever you need and the location of the hotel is very helpful especially for new visiters walk to downtown with couple of minutes, diffrenet restaurants and amazing shopping.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aziz131

Reviewed 16 December 2012

My room was crawling with cockroaches when I awakened. Big, small, they were everywhere, on the walls, on the ceiling, in the bathroom in the sink, on the TV console, etc. etc. etc. Nasty, filthy cockroaches, known for their disease carrying qualities. If a hotel has cockroaches to this degree, there's no telling what else lurks there.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo

We thank you for choosing the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown,

Your feedback is crucial to us as we strive to excel in every aspect of your stay. We deeply apologize about the inconveniences in regards to the issues occured within the duration of your stay. Please do note, that we ensure to make sure that everyone has a pleasant stay at our property. In your situation, that was not the case, and we do give you our deepest apologies. We do hope to see you in the near future to show you that this stay was an exception, especially since we are undergoing renovations to make your stay more enjoyable. I do also want to inform you that we are under a new management team, and rest assure this is not what we strive for, We apologize for the situations you have had in the past, and that you would reconsider with staying with us again. If you do have any questions or concerns please do email me at gsmcwexpress@gmail.com.