I stayed here for one night in May of 2013.
Outside of building looks unkept
Breakfast is meh
Elevator is cramped, slow, and ill-maintained
Room was Clean & Tidy
Lobby was well kept
Shower had 2 Settings: 1 for temperature & 1 for pressure
Location is good (Within walking distance if Adobo, Fogo, Cultural Trail, etc.)
Friends can park here for a small fee for a few hours if you ask the front desk and the hotel is not full (we did the Indy Brew Bus so this was extremely helpful to our friends).
Overall, I was pleased and would stay here again for a one night stay downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. We are within walking distance to the Indiana Convention Center, sports venues, theatre, shopping, fine dining, and vibrant night life. Our central location makes us ideal for all ages of entertainment, downtown attractions, and activities. Our hotel features free wireless & wired high-speed Internet access, a fitness center, free parking for standard sized vehicles, and comfortable rooms. All rooms include luxurious bedding & decor, 32-inch LCD TV, coffee maker, iron w/ironing board, hair dryer, and much more. While staying at our La Quinta, you can enjoy a free Bright Side Breakfast to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown