“Great Value!”

Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids
Ranked #115 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel on our 1st yr anniversary. The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was quite. The room was very clean and had a very comfortable bed.
We were able to check in early. However the room we had book was suppose to have a microwave and a fridge. They put us into a handicapped room, because I had asked for a room on the first floor or close to the elevator, because my husband has some trouble
walking. The first room (which was on the first floor) didn't have the microwave or fridge.
I called the front desk, she asked if I was a choice rewards member I advised I was. We
were then moved to a room on the 3rd floor about 3 rooms from the elevator. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slh0592

Reviewed 11 May 2013

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel for the Crossroads Soccer tournament and everything was wonderful. When we arrived at 3:30 pm, our room was not ready but they moved us into one that was already completed. The staff is tremendously friendly and when we could not find a cart, the young man behind the desk, helped us take all of our stuff to our room. The day shift manager was extremely friendly and an overall joy to work with. The only issue is the the rooms took forever to get cleaned and when it was mentioned to the staff, they advised that they had lost a couple of housekeepers that week. Understandable.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for the stay and the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Zander24
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stay at this hotel every month. The hotel is always very clean and the staff is wonderful. The front desk girls are like family and always greet everyone with a smile. The new manager is great too. I have seen him running towels to different rooms when people are busy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay where you want to.feel like family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hina P
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here last week for a total of 3 nights and were overall pleased with is hotel. It is located in a nice location with plenty of good places to eat nearby (Skyline Chili was fantastic!), and also basic shops for anything need were close as well. The rooms itself were ok, as someone stated earlier, I kinda wish the TV's had a larger selection of channels as well, but thats more of a personal preference. The breakfast area was very clean and well attended to, very good selections. Michigan Street was ideally located, took you straight into Downtown Indy about 6 or 7 miles away, I highly suggest checking out Crown Hill Cemetery if you have a chance, such a beautiful sight. Anywho, for the price of everything was good, and it served its purpose very well, we'd definitely stay here again if ever back in Indy!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bam_and_maize
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This nicely maintained property in the middle of a commercial district shares space with six other nearby hotels. Both Ruby Tuesday and Texas Roadhouse restaurants are in walking distance. Michigan Street, the main avenue, has lots of traffic; fortunately I had reserved a courtyard room on the Internet. But the front-desk person said it was not requested. Instead, we had a room facing the the main drag. Yet the soundproofing is great--we slept through the night. Ah, the sounds of silence. The lobby is average, although the breakfast eating area looks out on the pool. Our free hot breakfast included a choice of regular or cinnamon waffles. We've enjoyed waffle makers at many hotels, but this was the first hotel with cinnamon flavored waffles. They offer a different flavor waffle mix each day, along with the traditional waffle batter.The bathroom has a powerful shower head and thick towels, but weak flourescent lights at the mirror left ,shadows on my face. For the price, though, the room is a bargain.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The price is reasonable.
We were not given the first floor as we requested, even though the rooms were booked by us several weeks ahead.
There were hairs in my bathtub--it had never been cleaned out. I had to clean it to use it.
The TV is new and nice. However a very poor choice of channels.
Breakfast was OK, typical motel fair.
Our party had 3 rooms. Out of the 3, one of the hair dryers worked. There was supposed to be free newspapers available in the lobby, but there were never any in the mornings when I went down there.
Not to say I would not stay there again, but I would definitely shop around first.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters. We told them one in the party was handicapped, and that first floor wa...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn North at the Pyramids a total of three night – two nights one week and one night a week later. During both of my stays I made my reservations through the choice website. When I checked in I was immediately recognized and greeted as a Choice Privilege’s Elite Member. In fact because of my elite status, this hotel upgraded me to a larger room which was an unexpected surprise. Every employee I encountered while staying at this hotel was great, they do customer service right. My room was very clean and well attended. The breakfast consisted of the usual cereals, pastries, coffee, and juice along with waffles, eggs and sausage patties. The breakfast area was well attended throughout the advertised hours. This hotel is located north of downtown Indianapolis but was an easy drive to all of the major attractions and only about 35-minutes from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This hotel is also located very close to a number or restaurants, a number are in walking distance. When I returned to the hotel a week later after my original two night stay, the employee that checked me in seemed to recognize me welcomed me back. All in all this is a very good hotel with a very friendly and profession staff. I will return to this hotel whenever I am in the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo