“Clean, good value, close to highway and restaurants”

Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids
Ranked #116 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Good things:
Reasonably priced. If you have Choice points, this is 8,000 points.
Decent sized lobby with computer for guests
Bigger breakfast area than many Comfort Inns.
Quiet
Rollaway was close to a real bed, not a mattress on bed of springs.
Lots of restaurants nearby, mostly fast food, but lots of choices.

Less ideal things:
Hallways narrow and low ceilings right above room doors.
Rooms are a bit dated and worn.
Three guys hanging outside near front door when we arrived at after 10 p.m. Just talking. But if I was a woman traveling alone, I would not have liked this.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GMJinTN
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids

Reviewed 24 June 2013

This comfort in was clean and the staff was courteous. Even the custodian Eric was a great guy. For the price, you really cant beat the value. The breakfast was nothing special and it was very crowded, but again, this is not a Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank redrt88
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel and we weren't disappointed. The room and facility was clean. Service from the staff was friendly and helpful. The location was convenient to the interstates with plenty of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phoeg
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel on our 1st yr anniversary. The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was quite. The room was very clean and had a very comfortable bed.
We were able to check in early. However the room we had book was suppose to have a microwave and a fridge. They put us into a handicapped room, because I had asked for a room on the first floor or close to the elevator, because my husband has some trouble
walking. The first room (which was on the first floor) didn't have the microwave or fridge.
I called the front desk, she asked if I was a choice rewards member I advised I was. We
were then moved to a room on the 3rd floor about 3 rooms from the elevator. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slh0592
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel for the Crossroads Soccer tournament and everything was wonderful. When we arrived at 3:30 pm, our room was not ready but they moved us into one that was already completed. The staff is tremendously friendly and when we could not find a cart, the young man behind the desk, helped us take all of our stuff to our room. The day shift manager was extremely friendly and an overall joy to work with. The only issue is the the rooms took forever to get cleaned and when it was mentioned to the staff, they advised that they had lost a couple of housekeepers that week. Understandable.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for the stay and the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Zander24
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stay at this hotel every month. The hotel is always very clean and the staff is wonderful. The front desk girls are like family and always greet everyone with a smile. The new manager is great too. I have seen him running towels to different rooms when people are busy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay where you want to.feel like family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hina P
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here last week for a total of 3 nights and were overall pleased with is hotel. It is located in a nice location with plenty of good places to eat nearby (Skyline Chili was fantastic!), and also basic shops for anything need were close as well. The rooms itself were ok, as someone stated earlier, I kinda wish the TV's had a larger selection of channels as well, but thats more of a personal preference. The breakfast area was very clean and well attended to, very good selections. Michigan Street was ideally located, took you straight into Downtown Indy about 6 or 7 miles away, I highly suggest checking out Crown Hill Cemetery if you have a chance, such a beautiful sight. Anywho, for the price of everything was good, and it served its purpose very well, we'd definitely stay here again if ever back in Indy!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple