“Nice hotel”

Ranked #113 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, and very friendly staff. The room was spacious with cloud 9 comfort bed, the breakfast was great and free wifi did it for me. I will come back to this location and stay with you again and i will let friends and family know about this hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Saco, Maine
Reviewed 24 December 2013

One side of the hotel has balconies on the rooms. The lock on my sliding door to the balcony was completely broken. When I was given a different room, the bedspread had two large stains on it. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly, but I won't be coming back to this location. Too bad, since I've always had good experiences at any of the Comfort locations I've tried.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without a balcony.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank fortwilliams09
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed 21 December 2013

As my husband and I were going to lay down for the night there was a bug crawling on the blanket. He thought it was a tick, I had never seen this bug before so I thought it may have been a small baby roach. We looked them up online but no luck. This bug didn't match pictures online so I googled "small round bug". Bed bugs were the first pictures to come up. This bug on our blanket matched a picture of an adult bed bug. I was horrified. We have two young children at home, 2 years old and 7 months old. All I could think of was what if we brought bed bugs to our home and they got into our children's beds. I was so upset. We even have a picture of the bug in a cup we caught it with. Since we didn't pay for our room, it was a gift from a different company, the hotel wouldn't refund us or move us to a different hotel. They offered to move us to a suite but that didn't change anything. The bedding in that room is washed, dried and stored in the same place as all the other bedding. So it didn't matter if we moved to a suite or not. The bugs could be through the entire hotel. The only good things about our stay was the convenient location and fre breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Ashley B
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed two nights at this Comfort Inn while shopping for apartments in Indianapolis and I can say that it's okay -- you can find better in the area for a little bit cheaper. The room was clean, but the room seemed like it had seen better days.

The recliner was broken and the window wouldn't close all the way, allowing the noises from outside of my first-floor room to come in, such as people arguing in the parking lot and the noise of traffic from the nearby road.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Indiana
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Good for an overnight stay. Staff is friendly. Room Was a little dated but clean. Breakfast was good. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, waffles, an assortment of breads/ pastries, and cereal. Lots of restaurants nearby and close to the highway. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My two biggest complaints would be that 1. The air conditioner filters were really dirty and full of "stuff" and also the air conditioner sounds like a tank and blows right on you when you are in bed. The mattresses in our room (king) were lumpy and needed upgrading. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the openings and I did mention it to the folks at the desk. Plenty of hot water. a decent breakfast, nice folks. Tub needed caulking as well and there was a big stain on the carpet. Price was what took us there and also location which was convenient to the interstate as we passed through. I just think they need to pay attention to the things I mentioned. I can live with the mattress but the cleanliness is of that air is the big thing for me. Molds and bacteria can get in and it did have an odor when it started up.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sussex, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed here for three nights. The place was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts selection was were nice, and the breakfast area was more spacious than at most hotels. In fact, the room we stayed in (King bed) was also significantly more spacious than most places we stayed in. The only issue was that the cold water in the wing that we were in was not cold on the first day. After talking to management, they promised to get maintenance to fix it and gave us several bottles of water that we could place in our fridge for drinking. The next day the problem was corrected. Overall a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Room with King bed in corner on west side was more spacious.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business