My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary. We chose this hotel because of where it was located and that we'd stayed in an Embassy Suites in Philadelphia and was a very nice hotel. When you finally find parking in the parking garage you have to take this elevator down to the entrance to the hotel. You have to watch for the cars coming in and out and then you go up a ramp with your luggage. But you don't check in as you walk in. You have to take a tiny escalator up to another floor to check in. Once we got checked in by not so smiling faces, we went up to our room, but the card keys wouldn't work, so while I stood in the hall my husband went to wait in line to get another key. Finally, we get into our room. I can honestly say that the room was a huge disappointment.To be an executive suite it sure was smaller than we thought. It was also very outdated. The TV's were not working properly. Sometimes we could get sound and sometimes we couldn't. We could not get channels we were promised either. Reception was awful. Then one of the phones did not work. The coffee pot broke. The breakfast was ok, but not that impressed. One of the days they only had one guy making the omelets. I felt sorry for him trying to keep up. One good thing about the stay was that it was in a good location. We were able to walk to most things near the hotel. But we will never stay at this hotel ever again. We also left a sleep number pillow by accident and called the hotel later on the same day we checked out. It's funny that nobody knows where it is and cannot find the pillow. It was not taken to lost and found like it should have been. An 80.00 pillow just vanished. Well, hope whoever took it is sleeping well. Never again! Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites