“Very nice hotel for the price”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis - NE / Castleton
Ranked #42 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for a wedding this weekend. The service was excellent. The wedding guests took up the entire 4th floor but the rooms were still quiet, even though happy, tipsy wedding guests came in at all hours of the night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. There was a pool but no whirlpool or I would have given it excellent instead of very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns so will only compare this one to the others. Just average. Breakfast offered choices, but quality of food just wasn't that good. Splendid pool area although no hot tub to be found. Rooms are tidy. Plenty of choices at this exit so might want to shop around. Staff was super friendly.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Absolutely the best hotel experience we have had! The staff was always there with smiles and warm greetings. They always had fresh cookies or popcorn for the guests and the breakfast was totally awesome. The rooms were clean and fresh smelling. The pool was warm and clean. We could not have asked for a better hotel and we always stay at Hampton Inn. This company has gotten it right for us and we will not stay anywhere else. Bravo Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed in one of the suites for one night while traveling for business. I received the same service and value for my dollar that I have come to expect with this brand. I would recommend this hotel for anyone familiar with the Hampton Inn brand. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel staff, particularly at check-in, were friendly and welcoming (like old friends). The rooms looked as if they'd been recently updated and the decor felt very upscale. The hotel is easy to get to from the interstate on the north side of Indianapolis.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Hotel looked nice, lobby and room but..... Loudest A/C I've ever experienced, large cricket staring at me from the wall beside the bed when I woke up and an old bedspread with the biggest lumps of stuffing I've seen.
Price was good for Indy so not a total loss but barely acceptable for one night only.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel for an overnight business trip. As a female, traveling alone, I felt safe - especially with the side entrance key-entry. I had a small problem with a ceiling leak outside the bathroom in my room, but the front desk attendant immediately issued me a new room with key, letting me keep my first room key to be able to move at my convenience. She was courteous and responded quickly and personally - saying she would check on the problem herself. I couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms are clean and extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is great - especially the coffee! I would recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Castleton
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis
#76 of 186 in Indianapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Indianapolis - NE / Castleton? Share your experiences!