“Good Value”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis - NE / Castleton
Ranked #39 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Good Value. Stayed while visiting our daughter. Nice safe location, close to Castleton Mall and shops and restaurants. What is nice about the Hampton Inn brand is that you know the quality and experience you are getting no matter the location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Inability to sleep room heating-air condition system loud, as well as could hear the traffic outside. At first room was too cool heating system adjusted to warmer heat. Also noted bed extremely hard not use to sleeping on hard mattress, unable to find comfortable position to sleep. Attempted to sleep on couch and chair without success. At 2AM gave up trying to go to sleep took shower and got ready for business meeting. After doing some reading.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for a long weekend in one of the one bedroom suites. The suite was a great size, but there are a few things to note. There is not a door betweeen the bedroom and living room. If I looked a little more closely at the pictures I would have realized this, but I went on the written description of a seperate bedroom. There is only a heating/ac unit in the seating area. It was very warm in the bedroom area, the ac just really couldn't reach that area, this may not be a problem in the winter. If they could install heat/ac in the bedroom and a door it would be a great suite

My children loved the large pool and the popcorn and cookies in the evening. The front desk staff were wonderful and helpful.

Room Tip: Suite bedroom could be hot in summer. Was pretty warm on a warm fall weekend.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Upon entering the lobby, there is a very appealing lounge area, a coffee station and the smell of freshly baked cookies that are offered to guests for free. Clerk was very friendly.

I was initially concerned when we were given the very first room right off the lobby...I assumed we would be hearing every noise possible. Concern increased when I realized our room also faced the main parking lot and the freeway. Happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet the room was. Even in the morning, with the free breakfast being served 10 feet from our door, we heard nothing. I was actually very surprised when I opened the door in the morning by how much activity there was so close to our room....because we didn't hear it.

I don't agree with the posts that talk about how noisy the A/C. I have stayed at hotels where the A/C was MUCH louder than this. Room was very clean, beds were extremely comfortable...very inviting room.

Breakfast is typical free hotel fare. Scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, waffle station, etc. Nothing spectacular...but it's free.

I would stay here again.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I had a bad experience at two other hotels because I was trying to save some money. Saving a few dollars is not worth it. I stayed at the Hampton and wished I stayed sooner. Rooms are comfortable, the entire hotel is clean and the staff are great.

I needed a late check out for a phone conference and management was very accommodating. I have family in Indiana and will definitely stay here again. The hotel is in a great location; close to shopping and dining.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I never had a problem with a Hampton Inn or Hilton Brand Hotel.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This hotel is in wonderful condition and very clean. It was a relaxing place to be. Convenient location near shopping, restaurants and other businesses. Breakfast left a little to be desired. The eggs were cold and other items were not kept stocked. Other than breakfast, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The check in was quick and friendly, room was clean and comfortable. It was very easy to access from the main roads. Quick and easy free breakfast in the morning with a nice cheerful place to eat. Did not have any problems with this stay. Would definitely stay there again if I am in that area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family