Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport
US$153
US$263
US$202
  • Restaurant
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
US$115
US$105
US$210
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinterior roomflight pathindoor poolnice hotelthe shuttle driverearly flightthe room was nicelight sleeperbeds were comfortablerental carfront desk staffminute drivebreakfast buffetwould stay againnice stayenjoyed my stayearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I was somewhat disspointed in theis hotel. Management miscalculated our rewards points and didnot followup with the request to fix it until after having to be instructed more than 3 times. And while comfortable, the hotel and rooms were outdated and a little old and tattered. Needs renovation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn of your experience. I hope that your points are now in order and I apologize that it was such a hassle for your situation to be resolved. I understand that people don't want to spend their valuable time fixing things that should be correct in the first place. I hope you will accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

The hotel rooms was good enough for single person but not enough if you are travelling with your family. Also the restaurant does not have any lavish menu so you have to pick your meal from a limited list as you have no other options for any restaurants nearby, as it is located outside the city centre.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We offer a variety of rooms types for those guests travelling with family. Please feel free to contact us directly regarding your room, we would be happy to hear from you.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here while in town for The Supercross. We had a King Suite. The bathroom has a nice large bathtub and a separate stand alone shower. The room was very clean and well decorated. The noise from the airport was barely audible. We did not get the chance to eat at the hotel; however, there are numerous places to dine nearby. The pool area looked nice, but we didn't get a chance to use it. Upon checking out and leaving, I had left my cell phone in the room. The housekeeper was very courteous and helped to locate my phone in the room. Overall, this is now one of my favorite hotels that I have stayed at in Indianapolis. I recommend getting the King Suite if you decide to book a reservation.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 840Kris
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hi,

We hope you had a nice time at the Supercross event. We are very happy to see that our hotel met your expectations. Hopefully the next time you stay with us you will be able to use our pool and restaurant.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed here for a business meeting that was being held in the hotel. It was a nice hotel, staff was courteous and helpful. The food was excellent. Except for the dessert assortment that we had at our reception, I do not recommend them. My only concern was that I requested an accessible room due to the fact that I had recently had ankle surgery. The toliet was not ADA height, and I had a tub/shower combination with a handrail but it still did not feel safe to me. Other than that there was a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and I think a big plus is always courteous and friendly staff. Would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Renee H, Manager at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are very pleased to see that you feel we have a courteous and friendly staff, they will enjoy reading your review. Thank you for letting us know about our toilets, rest assured knowing we will be looking into that immediately.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Nice hotel close to the airport. Heard a few planes flying over but not bad for an airport hotel. Would stay there again. Comfortable bed and nice amenities. Left early so didn't see the whole hotel but the pool area looked nice.
They had a heating issue a few days before so there weren't a lot of people there. There is also easy access to the highway to get downtown or anywhere else.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pike954

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you will have more time to enjoy our pool the next time you are here!