The hotel was nice and clean and the staff were professional and kind. The only problem is that the hotel is not set up for large conferences. Sometimes, I waited over thirty minutes for the elevator due to so many people going up and down. The food was really good and I was amazed that it always came out hot considering that there were so many people to serve at once. There was a problem with our first room and the staff offered to move us. We packed and moved ourselves and they gave us free wifi for our trouble. Take your own bottled water. If remember correctly, it was $3 a bottle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis