This hotel is nice and in a great location, but do not use the valet. I never use them, but my friend did. They gave her two stories on how the back window in her Mercedes was busted out. That’s not even the issue. They never contacted her, and brought the car around with a busted out window. I would definitely suggest staying here, but stop being lazy, and park your own car. This was my second stay there, and probably won’t be my last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis