“Pleasant stay!”

Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Ranked #21 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Very clean, comfy beds, nice shower, quiet and dark guest room for good sleeping, nice lounge, Starbucks and great pizza joint, and very friendly staff. Also, connected to Circle Centre mall right in the heart of the downtown "Wholesale District". Will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: December 2012
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Dear chrisspheprostein,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our prime location. We hope that you come back and stay with us again soon.

Brian Comes

Write a ReviewReviews (1,880)

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I went here with my son while he was on fall break from his school. We live in Chicago so it was an easy drive for us. It has been a few years since I was in Indy and it is amazing what they have done downtown... prior to hosting the Super Bowl. Now the city can just reap the bennies for years to come. Our hotel was great. We dealt with Scott and Keeley on many occasions and they were great! They are both an asset to have at any property! We had a corner room facing the State Capital building!

Room Tip: Any room facing the Capital
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Dearl Ianzmo,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided you with authentic hospitality. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

My room had a great view and was very clean. I'd prefer to have more control over the temperature; however the hotel tried their best to accomodate.

It was really nice going to the Eagles Nest for a drink and enjoy the revolving view of the city.

I received a follow-up email regarding the temperature issue and was very impressed at that level of care and concern.

Room Tip: Corner room has a lovely view of the city.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear TDK1009,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that our staff treated your with such care. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Rooms very clean. Beds excellent. Staff very friendly. Walk to the beautiful circle, mall or many excellent restaurants. If you drink Coke and that is important to you, the vending here is Pepsi and accept credit cards only no cash in vending machine.
If you order coffee to your room in the AM be aware the $12.50 listed in the room service menu is actually $20 after all the add on items and tax they charge. Elevators slow during prime time.
Outside of those few little issues this is a great property currently going through some light renovation so you will see some covered area around the parking and drop off area and a few inside. Pool and Hot tub were open and looked to be very clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

Dear gdindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. My apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 November 2012 via mobile

My stay at Hyatt Recency wasnt exactly what I wanted, but it wasn't so bad to say I wouldn't return. It was a booked weekend so I didn't have any choice of room selection. Ended up in a room with double beds (for just me) right at the elevators, which made for high traffic. I wanted a room with a shower only but ended up with a tub anyway. Not a big deal though. The view was pretty boring but again, no big deal.
Room was clean, breakfast at One South was expensive but delicious. The best part of my stay was the convenient location to Circle Center Mall and other entertainment.
I'll return one day, but I'll make sure to book in advance next time. Hopefully I'll get a corner king room with the TV in the bathroom mirror and a awesome view!

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Tricel_12,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. Our apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I am pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our prime location. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I was in Indianapolis for some Association meetings, which were held at the Hotel. I was taken aback by my room on the 18th floor. It was so clean I could see the one finger print left. Very contemporary decoration in very good taste. The food at the restaraunt as well as what was provided at our meetings was excellent. I went out to get a feeling of the downtown night life and discovered the hotel was at the heart of what was happening in a very vibrant downtown. I will stay there again next time for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Randy A,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are planning to return. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Have stayed here twice in the last year. Very clean hotel with some of the nicest Hyatt rooms I have seen. Outstanding location in the city as it is connected via SkyWalk to anywhere you want to see! Great service at front desk. Only downfall is parking is expensive as the garage is not owned by the hotel. I would definitely park in a garage down the street for much less (government building garage or even the Mall Parking garages).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear ZMAN3411,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our prime location. Please come back and stay with us again soon.