The Hyatt in Indy is a kind of shared space arrangement with the PNC bank building. It’s a bit like having a hotel in a mall, which just seems wrong. The ‘lobby’ has no atmosphere, but friendly staff. And the rooms are pretty nice, having undergone a major overhaul in the past couple of years - nice new bathroom fittings etc. All in all its functionally sufficient, yet leaves an uneasy impression. Maybe that’s just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis