We stayed at the Hyatt for a friends bachelorette party. The hotel was clean and modern. The rooms were on the small side but very crisp and spotless beyond belief. Service was ok, it took a while for us to get checked in to our rooms. There was a young man at the front desk, I believe his name was Gail, he was very personable and offered tips on places to visit in the vicinity. The location was great and within walking distance to major restaurants and bars downtown. One major perk was the easy access to Circle Center Mall. The hotel is connected to the mall via skywalk. The amenities in the room were nice and they even provide a tube of toothpaste which I found to be a nice touch. My only complaint was the parking. The parking garage was pricey at $22 per night. This does seem to be the trend in downtown Indy. The garage was slightly difficult to navigate and it took a minute to find a spot. Overall, I was highly impressed with the Hyatt and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis