I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights in November. All in all, it's a very nice hotel. The staff were friendly and courteous. The bed was comfortable, the room was spotless, and the furnishings were up to date and very pleasant. The wifi even worked well. The hotel's location is also good---right in the middle of downtown, with lots of restaurants nearby.
My only complaint is that the room seemed kind of stuffy, no matter how much I ran the ventilation systems. This is probably a symptom the hotel being so modern, i.e., well-insulated. It was also a little bit noisier than I prefer; sound sometimes bounced around the atrium a bit, which most of the rooms are around.
But overall I thought it was a really nice hotel, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis