Hyatt Regency's tend to be the same no matter where they are. This one is perfectly fine. The location is good, attached to the mall, close to the stadium, and other attractions. Service is fine.
I really liked the breakfast buffet. it seemed like quite a good value, for a hotel breakfast. Omelettes made to order were tasty. There was really nice fresh fruit, including berries and pineapple.
I was actually surprised at how quiet the hotel is. There was a marching band competition, and at least 2 bands worth of high school kids staying in the rooms near by. I never heard them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis