Decent hotel, just not at a 4 or 5-star level. Clean, but bathtub drain didn't work, towels were rough. Toiletries consisted of shampoo, soap and conditioner. Lots of noise from the hallway. All could be dealt with, but I did not like the "HIDDEN" charges that are normally free at most 3 star hotels, not to mention 4 star or 5 star! Beware of the parking fee - 4 hours to 24 hours is $24 and they do not validate the parking! Parking garage is a nightmare to navigate and is not very well marked. Your alternative is Valet parking at $36. Internet is a minimum of $9.95 a day. Bottled water in the rooms - for $2 each. Just really wasn't happy with the hotel from a personal standpoint - must be geared toward indifferent business travelers who aren't paying for anything out of pocket. I won't stay here again for business or pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis