I am writing this review from the lobby of The Hyatt. My daughter came here for a conference, andI came here with her for a short get-away. I have only good things to say about this hotel and its exceptional staff! Our room was beautiful and spotless! Cleaning staff was excellent. The room was very quiet. We never heard a sound from anyone. From the moment that we walked into the lobby, we were welcomed and assisted with any needs that arose. The front desk staff offered to make reservations for us and offered excellent suggestions for dining and shopping! Maud was always eager to assist us! She and Katie were even able to get us dinner reservations at St. Elmo's on a Friday night! Our room was not quite cool enough when we arrived, and the engineering dept. took care of that immediately. Megan and Kelsie at the front desk were also very helpful! I don't want to forget Adam, our bell man. He was very friendly and assisted us by storing our luggage until the conference let out. We also loved The Eagle's Nest on the top floor of The Hyatt. We loved the city lights' view, and the service was excellent! One of the things that we enjoyed most about Indianapolis was the fact that most of the downtown shopping and dining was connected to the hotels by skywalks. Very convenient! Thanks again, Hyatt Indianapolis for an excellent stay! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis