Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Room Service
1,899 results
All reviewsconvention centereagles nestcapitol buildingvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distanceself parkcorner roomheart of downtownlucas oil stadiumvalet servicecolts gameper daymini fridgebusiness tripking bednice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean and modern. The bed was confortable. The location is excellent. Right in the middle of downtown Indy next to numerous restaurants, theaters, and connected the the Circle Center mall. The skywalk that is connected allows you to go to many places without ever going outside. Starbucks and other restaurants located in the lobby. Also, you can check in online and pick up your keys in a kiosk when you arrive. No waiting in line at the front desk. I will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bertha55
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 days and was very impressed with absolutely everything... the location, the friendly service, the Skywalk that connects to a 3 story mall, a Starbucks (huge plus!), all the restaurants, stores, interesting sites to see. The hotel room was beautiful, had a fridge, a walk in shower, great A/C. I was asked my floor preference which I appreciated because I had never been to downtown Indianapolus and loved the view from my window. The hotel is ideal and in my opinion, reasonably priced for location and everything it has to offer. A day prior, I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Louisville, KY and paid over $40 more for the room then at the Hyatt. And that hotel was nothing to speak of and poorly compared to what the Hyatt has and what's nearby. Highly recommended :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank NorthShoreQuin
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear NorthShoreQuin,
Thank you for your recent review! I appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and all the amenities it has to offer. Please come visit again!
Best Regards,
Keith Spinden

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The old furniture in the lobby has been replaced with new furniture. I still find their choice of furniture uncomfortable. It looks good for the large open spaces but it is too large to sit in and be comfortable, as evidenced by the large pillow found in each chair and couch because the seat is too deep. They added work tables for those with laptops and tablets. Some, not all, tables have power plugs built in. I did not see any plugs for USB power. Now that the weather is a littler warmer, the lobby area is not as cold as it was. Breakfast buffett in the One South area costs approx $18 plus tax & tip. Previous escalator problems seem to have been fixed. Great location but suggest you read all other reviews here RE this location.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank firephotog
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Even if a hotel isn't considered a luxury hotel, if I can't think of anyway they can improve after my stay, I think that hotel deserves an "excellent" rating from me. That's exactly how I felt about the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.

I stayed here last week for three nights on business and enjoyed my stay. I don't typically like large hotels, but this Hyatt worked well for our business meeting of around 150 people. The hotel is very clean and is within walking distance to many restaurants and bars. Skywalks attach the hotel to some of these businesses, so it's especially convenient in bad weather. The hotel is also attached to the Circle Center Mall.

The staff was very friendly and helpful during check-in and when I asked for restaurant recommendations. If a staff member couldn't answer my question, he/she quickly called over another coworker to help. The Hyatt was also great for our meeting. Their rooms worked well and the food was great. They provided descriptions for each food option and I especially liked that they offered many healthy choices, such as, organic milk, turkey burger sliders, salads, etc.

Also, the fitness center was spacious and clean, and although I didn't use it, the pool area looked nice. If I had one complaint, it would be that they should provide more treadmills. Because there were so many people staying at the hotel, there was a line for the treadmills by 6:15 a.m.

One other point I should mention is the heated toilet seats in the hotel bathrooms (not the bathrooms in the rooms). It was a nice bonus during those chilly mornings! Also, I saw some reviewers complain about being charged for wireless access. That would also be a complaint of mine; however, we were not charged for this service since it was "Customer Appreciation Week" last week.

I would stay here again and would recommend this Hyatt.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Hyattindindianapolis, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Godiva0318,
Thank you fro your five star review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and your meeting was a success. We hope you come to visit us again whether it be for business or pleasure!
Best Regards,
Keith Spinden

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at this Hyatt every year for the past 12 for a yearly convention and have left with a bill well over $1,000 In that bill it included valet parking.
During my last stay I got my truck back and the valet had pulled it directly into a concrete wall and broke a set of $200 driving lights.
Yes I did not go around and check the vehicle entirely when I got it back so the hotel claims no responsibility. I did not expect they would pay for the lights but a reimbursement of the parking fees would have helped.
If you stay here CHECK your vehicle all over completely before you leave and you may have to take before and after photos with you phone.
Mr. Jeff Thompson ( director of rooms) basically said since it was not noticed before I left they had no responsibility, of course if I did they could also have claimed it was done prior to arrival.
Next year I will have to move my staff to another hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business