The hotel is centered in the middle of the Downtown area with sky-walks connecting the shops, restaurants, the Mall, and business locations. My room was great with all the extras that you would like. If you are staying for a conference or event the rooms on the 4th or fifth floor are very convenient to the ballroom on the third floor. If you want a view of the city from your room ask for the upper level rooms. I was on the 20th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis