By the title of the review, this hotel is situated in an excellent location and is right in the heart of Indianapolis. It is across the street from the Indiana Convention Center, within a 5 minute walk of Lucas Oil Stadium, very close to Bankers Life Fieldhouse and the Circle Center Mall with all types of restaurants nearby. The hotel itself was also very nice and clean. It has been there for a number of years, but it is obvious they have put time in keeping the hotel updated. Staff is friendly and helpful. There is a bar, restaurant, gift shop and a Subway in the atrium area. You won't be disappointed if you happen to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis