We had a fantastic stay at the Hyatt Regency. We arrived around noon this past Sunday and were given a room right away. We only encountered the one employee at check-in but she was very personable and made sure to explain everything to us.
The room itself was very nice and the bed was super comfortable. There was some kind of musical organ conference in town, but it didn't affect our stay. In fact, we swam on both Sunday and Monday in their pool and were the only ones in there.
When/if I come back to Indie, I would definitely stay here again. I feel like we got our money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis