We were placed at the Hyatt for a conference – and are very glad that we were! We were extremely pleased with the hotel, we found the amenities first rate, the staff exceptional and very accommodating. No request was too odd or hard, everything was met with a smile and an “absolutely”. The hotel was extremely quiet, extremely, we couldn’t hear our neighbors or anything else for that matter. The fitness center was top notch, the rooms were nicely furnished and had refrigerators and a lot of space (we even had a roll-away for our child in the room). The even offered complimentary pool toys. The only complaint I have, as others have mentioned, is that housekeeping was not up to the same standards as the other services. We were on the 17th floor and had the same person all week. She barely cleaned our room – and we are not messy people. Our duvet had some funky looking dirt on it so I left a note for a new one and she took it and didn’t replace it with anything but a thin blanket. When I called the front desk they brought me a new duvet within 10 minutes so I am unclear on why the housekeeper couldn’t have provided that. I had to track her down for toiletries because they were not replenished. There were monster dust bunnies on the desk that sat all week which means the surface wasn’t dusted down. It just seemed like such a glaring contrast when everything else was so beyond excellent. The valets, doormen, bag carriers, front desk staff, etc. went above and beyond every day. I would definitely recommend this for somewhere to stay if going to the convention center as it is across the street and within walking distance of some excellent food choices and the mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis