We stayed here for 2 nights January 9th & 10th. Fortunately, I booked the room on Priceline and got it for $55 per night. The going rate on these rooms is between $135-160. The location is perfect, the lobby has been renovated and is very nice, the customer service is impeccable, and I suspect that's why they can charge those rates. My problem is with the room we had - I asked if there was a complimentary upgrade available and they gave us a corner room which they said is a bigger room. I would hate to see a "regular" room. This room was small, decor dated and the lighting was not sufficient. That alone left me wondering how Priceline could rate this hotel 4 stars. We had drinks at Level One cocktail lounge, and it was very nice. Cannot speak for the restaurants as we did not visit them. Valet parking is $28 per day with in and out privileges. I would recommend doing that if you're driving; self parking is just a few dollars more. If I had paid full price for my room, I would have had a problem paying that parking fee, but at $55 per night, it didn't bother me. I love, love, love Priceline. However, I expected a nicer, more well-appointed room for a 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in the Center of Vibrant downtown Indianapolis, the hotel features a soaring 20 story atrium with TV's and social activation seating area's in a contemporary decor. 499 renovated guest rooms, Indiana's only revolving rooftop restaurant, the Eagles Nest (voted most romantic), the fat Rooster diner for Indiana farm to market menu laced favorite for Breakfast and Lunch, Level One Lounge offer social interactive games, 12 TV's for viewing and great food and beverage options. 35,000 square feet of meeting space offer expansive flexibility and compliments great banquet food and expansive IT capacity. Climate controlled access to Circle Centre Mall, Convention Center, Lucas Stadium, Downtown dining and entertainment. Guest rooms feature complimentary Internet access, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis