Over the last decade of traveling for business I've stayed at about 20 different Hyatts across the country, so I'm kind of comparing this one to the others. I travel to Indy once or twice a year and stay there because I'm a Hyatt platinum member. The Hyatt in Indy is convenient to downtown and that''s a big plus. About two years ago, they did a lobby remodel and added a bar and new restaurant, which are nice, but didn't do much for the rooms. Frankly for what they charge, its time to cough up the bucks and do a sincere remodel on the rooms. They're slightly below average and year after year they promise to do more, but don't. Great restaurant on top of the hotel that gives a 360 degree view of the city AND has great food! If I wasn't so loyal to Hyatt, I'd probably pick another hotel downtown because of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis