Location is in the center of downtown. Shops, Bars and Restaurants are just outside. Rooms are average, not like any other hyatt I've encountered. Bathrooms need renovation. Staff are not very helpful...we were looking for a spa and they had no suggestions. We asked for directions, we were given wrong directions. ALso I put the do not disturb sign up and a man just walked in my room when I was getting out of the shower. Valet staff are nice. Should be a holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis