“Best Marriott Ever!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
San Jose, California
“Best Marriott Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I was here for four nights and it was great. The staff was amazing, they always had a smile and acknowledged my presence with a simple hello everywhere I went. They even helped me to print my boarding pass when I was having trouble. The restaurant was great and the rooms were very neat, clean and well stocked. If I ever make it back out there again, I'm definitely staying here.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Hi Kathy: Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I have to agree with you that we are "the best Marriott" Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and I am glad we were able to do that for you. Our staff is very specical to us and I will be sure and pass on your comments and we will celebrate your wonderful comments. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Assistant Genera Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Although this hotel was a little out of our way, we stayed there and were glad we did. The facility was impressive, the lobby exquisite, the service was friendly and attentive. Although the concierge room was under renovation, the staff accommodated us very nicely,

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a convention for 3 days and 2 nights. Our room was clean and had a refrigerator already in the room. I know sometimes you have to ask for the fridge. I really love a lot of things about this hotel and namely the atrium in the center where there are comfy chairs, ample seating space, natural gas fires, a lighted fountain, and a view at the gorgeous sky. The hotel is up-to-date. My issues are that they do not offer a continental breakfast, the wifi never did work with me logging in with my reservation info and the back hallway our room was in reeked of puke for the last 2 days. The staff are very nice however and were attentive to our needs. Comfy bead and pillows. The room temp was set at a perfect 72*. Get a room with a patio on the atrium if you can!

Stayed July 2014
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad you were able to enjoy our outdoor courtyard and the Indiana weather. I definitely appreciate your comments about the internet and smell you experienced around your room. Housekeeping is taking care of the odor issue and our IT department is looking into the connectivity issues. Hope to see you again soon so that we can show you our improvements.

Asst General Manager
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The staff here is excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable. Extra charge for wifi ($3.99) which we couldn't figure out how to log in anyway. Beautiful outside lounge area.
Overall excellent stay!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am so glad you were happy with our services, hotel and our associates. We feel like we have hired the very best to take care of our guests and we love it when our guests notice....I am sorry you had difficulty with logging into our internet. I have gone back and looked at the instructions and agree they were a bit confusing, therefore we have adjusted the signage and directions. So thank you for letting us know. Hope to see you again soon.
Asst General Manager
Logansport, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This is my review of Marriott Indianapolis East, Hotel Ambassador, Henry. I have stayed at this hotel for the last 3-4 years when the Fraternal Order of Eagles holds its annual convention at the Marriott Indianapolis East.
Customer service in all departments is friendly, courteous, and prompt, but there is an unsung hero among them, that is Henry, a Hotel Ambassador. He is absolutely the best there is. He goes above and beyond the call of duty for guests and fellow employees.
To me, he is not just a hotel employee, but a great friend. If I need anything he is right on it and takes care of it. Every time he sees me, I’m greeted with a huge smile, a hug, and a “Hello Laura”.
He works long, hard, and tirelessly for the guests of the hotel. He becomes a friend to everyone that meets him, and is loved by everyone. He is one of the most important reasons that I choose to return to the Marriott Indianapolis East.
It’s is not just the atmosphere that makes the Marriott Indianapolis East a great hotel to stay at, it is employee’s like Henry that makes me want to come back year after year.

Thanks for the great service Henry!! You know I’ll be back again.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Laura: Thank you for your comments about the hotel, staff and especially your comments about Henry. We are very lucky to have him here taking care of our guests. He is a true gem and it is so much fun watching him working with the guests. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to seeing you next year.

West Harrison, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Best feature is excellent staff at front desk. Michelle was quick and professional at check in. She remembered my name and helped me with my lost room key later. Marriott is lucky to have high quality employees like Michelle who are committed to customer service. Overall classy hotel. Recently remodeled room. Attractive lobby with live plants. Wonderful meeting rooms for our conference. Courtyard with fountain and fireplace and comfortable seating. Everyone I met at the hotel was very accommodating.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We feel the same way about Michelle and appreciate it when our guests share this information with us. She is one of our many "brilliant hosts" at the hotel. Hope to see you again soon.
Rockton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Went there for a convention and didn't need to go anywhere else for the entire weekend. Staff was courteous and efficient. My room was opened up onto a beautiful courtyard and all of the guests enjoyed it which I thought was quite charming. Reasonably priced breakfast on the little pergola porch just outside my room and wa la ... The perfect get away out of town I neede. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Oh we love it when our guests can enjoy our outdoor courtyard!!! It is the best place to relax and enjoy your stay. Your comfort is our #1 priority. We hope to see you again this summer!!!