“Very helpful, great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indianapolis Marriott East

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #1 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very helpful, great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I arrived in Indianapolis with 6 other friends to attend a gaming conference for 4 days. It was very crowded (50,000 attend each year), but Michelle and Tiffany both went way out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Even though we didn't rent any conference room accommodations before we arrived, they were sympathetic to us needing a place to hang out and play games, etc. They made sure that all 3 nights we had a conference room all to ourselves, and even bringing us ice, extra chairs and checking on us every so often. The rooms were also in great shape, and plenty of space for 7 people (in 3 rooms). We'll definitely consider this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We had a great time with all of our Gen Con guests this past weekend we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to pass your comments on to Michelle and Tiffany as well. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. You can contact Tiffany Braud or myself at reservations@indymarriotteast.com or you can call us at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1114.

We appreciate you staying with us and we hope you had an amazing time, while here in Indianapolis!

317-352-1231

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Franklin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant stay. Large room with sitting area with TV in addition to TV in bedroom. Henry the valet was excellent! Stayed in the new tower which was good but needed help finding the right elevator to get to my room. It was worth it though. Close to I-65/70 but 15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to pass along your great feedback to Henry and our Management team!

If you would like to discuss your stay further or you are coming back to the area, please don't hesitate to contact me at aneville@indymarriotteast.com or call me at 317-352-1231 and I will take care of your reservation needs!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Was here with IHEPS 2014 and once again this hotel impressed me. The room was clean and very nice and open amd the fact that it was a suite made my staff with.my.wife extremely enjoyable. Jason was the guy who checked.me in and he was awsome every staff.member was friendly and knowledgeable and helpful when ever approached. If you need a great place to stay while in Indianapolis this is the place!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Springfield, IL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here because it is close to friends. The first impression of the hotel is a hodge-podge, because it has been added onto so many times. We stayed in the older part. The clerk at check-in didn't explain that we were on the concierge level and would need to use our key for the elevator so we had to find someone to help us with that. Never saw that the hospitality room on that level was ever open even the sign said it should be.

The room was OK. It has been redone recently. I don't like pillow-top beds and squishy pillows so those did nothing for me. The bathroom door was a sliding door, I guess to conserve space. Getting the shower curtain past the toilet could be a challenge. We did hear some street noise but not enough to keep us awake. Couldn't get the wifi to work so used the business center.

The public areas looked good. Probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank FrontierLake
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not completely satisfactory. Our goal is for all of our guests to have a brilliant stay and it sounds as though we fell short of your expectations. If you have a moment, I would really like to discuss your stay with you in more detail, so that we can ensure that our staff members are communicating properly with our guests in the future. If you have a moment, I would love to hear from you. My name is Angela Neville and my email address is aneville@indymarriotteast.com or you can call me at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1202.

317-352-1231 Ext. 1202
Springfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I spent the first night of our honeymoon at this Marriott. We were headed to Gatlinburg, TN, but didn't want to drive all the way from Chicago right after our wedding. From the moment we walked in the staff was very welcoming and friendly. After we checked in, we went to the car to get our luggage. When we came back in Jordan from the front desk said he a free upgrade available for us. This was a very nice surprise! We were upgraded to a King suite at no extra charge! About 20 minutes later we got a call in our room saying the front desk sent us a gift too! Room service showed up with two small bottles of Prosecco with chilled glasses, some cake pops, and another dessert that was delicious!

The next morning we went down for breakfast, and while waiting to be seated we spoke with the Hotel Ambassador, Henry Robinson. He was very friendly and great to talk to! When he found out my wife and I just got married the day before he made sure we had everything we need! He even offered us a discount if we ever wanted to stay there again for an anniversary or something else.

While this was only a one night stay before going to our honeymoon destination, my wife and I both agreed that we would've been just as happy staying at this Marriott for the entirety of our honeymoon!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Stephen J
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I usually get a better rate at the JW downtown than out here...

Pros:
Make sure to request the new part of the building. NIce lobby, nice convention space, nice central courtyard with waterfall and firepits, great for family. huge suites with trundle bed, big shower (so glad not a tub!)

Cons:
shady part of town, near the interstate, loud hallways, far from downtown, no decent restaurants

Room Tip: New building is much nicer but can hear the interstate!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Indianapolis Marriott East. We would love to invite you back as our VIP Guest, if you are considering coming back to the area. I can reserve a room for you in the tower that does not face the highway and we can assist you with the rate as well. You can personally contact me at 317-352-1231 or email me at aneville@indymarriotteast.com. I would be happy to hear from you in regards to any additional needs or feedback that you may have.

Thank you and have a great day!

USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was in Indianapolis on a business trip to attend a convention. This place was wonderful even before I arrived as I made a last minute call to make a reservation after being told that the hotel was sold out. They found a room for me. The staff is all very helpful. The breakfast and lunch buffets were quite excellent but the wait staff seemed just a bit on the slow side. The room was neat and clean with the usual amenities. I would recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in the 30's such as 536 face a large parking lot. Ask for a room facing the cour...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel! I will definitely share your comments with our team. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope that you will continue to use our hotel, whenever you are in the area.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, you can call me at 317-352-1231 or email me at aneville@indymarriotteast.com.

Thank you and have a great day!