Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Always Inn(Indianapolis)
2,010 results
All reviewshenry robinsonguest relationslots of free parkinggreat customer servicethe concierge loungehotel is beautifuljeffconferenceebonyfireplaceinterstatedowntownindianastarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I arrived in Indianapolis with 6 other friends to attend a gaming conference for 4 days. It was very crowded (50,000 attend each year), but Michelle and Tiffany both went way out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Even though we didn't rent any conference room accommodations before we arrived, they were sympathetic to us needing a place to hang out and play games, etc. They made sure that all 3 nights we had a conference room all to ourselves, and even bringing us ice, extra chairs and checking on us every so often. The rooms were also in great shape, and plenty of space for 7 people (in 3 rooms). We'll definitely consider this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We had a great time with all of our Gen Con guests this past weekend we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to pass your comments on to Michelle and Tiffany as well. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. You can contact Tiffany Braud or myself at reservations@indymarriotteast.com or you can call us at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1114.

We appreciate you staying with us and we hope you had an amazing time, while here in Indianapolis!

317-352-1231

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant stay. Large room with sitting area with TV in addition to TV in bedroom. Henry the valet was excellent! Stayed in the new tower which was good but needed help finding the right elevator to get to my room. It was worth it though. Close to I-65/70 but 15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to pass along your great feedback to Henry and our Management team!

If you would like to discuss your stay further or you are coming back to the area, please don't hesitate to contact me at aneville@indymarriotteast.com or call me at 317-352-1231 and I will take care of your reservation needs!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Was here with IHEPS 2014 and once again this hotel impressed me. The room was clean and very nice and open amd the fact that it was a suite made my staff with.my.wife extremely enjoyable. Jason was the guy who checked.me in and he was awsome every staff.member was friendly and knowledgeable and helpful when ever approached. If you need a great place to stay while in Indianapolis this is the place!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here because it is close to friends. The first impression of the hotel is a hodge-podge, because it has been added onto so many times. We stayed in the older part. The clerk at check-in didn't explain that we were on the concierge level and would need to use our key for the elevator so we had to find someone to help us with that. Never saw that the hospitality room on that level was ever open even the sign said it should be.

The room was OK. It has been redone recently. I don't like pillow-top beds and squishy pillows so those did nothing for me. The bathroom door was a sliding door, I guess to conserve space. Getting the shower curtain past the toilet could be a challenge. We did hear some street noise but not enough to keep us awake. Couldn't get the wifi to work so used the business center.

The public areas looked good. Probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank FrontierLake
judyblat, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not completely satisfactory. Our goal is for all of our guests to have a brilliant stay and it sounds as though we fell short of your expectations. If you have a moment, I would really like to discuss your stay with you in more detail, so that we can ensure that our staff members are communicating properly with our guests in the future. If you have a moment, I would love to hear from you. My name is Angela Neville and my email address is aneville@indymarriotteast.com or you can call me at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1202.

317-352-1231 Ext. 1202
aneville@indymarriotteast.com

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I spent the first night of our honeymoon at this Marriott. We were headed to Gatlinburg, TN, but didn't want to drive all the way from Chicago right after our wedding. From the moment we walked in the staff was very welcoming and friendly. After we checked in, we went to the car to get our luggage. When we came back in Jordan from the front desk said he a free upgrade available for us. This was a very nice surprise! We were upgraded to a King suite at no extra charge! About 20 minutes later we got a call in our room saying the front desk sent us a gift too! Room service showed up with two small bottles of Prosecco with chilled glasses, some cake pops, and another dessert that was delicious!

The next morning we went down for breakfast, and while waiting to be seated we spoke with the Hotel Ambassador, Henry Robinson. He was very friendly and great to talk to! When he found out my wife and I just got married the day before he made sure we had everything we need! He even offered us a discount if we ever wanted to stay there again for an anniversary or something else.

While this was only a one night stay before going to our honeymoon destination, my wife and I both agreed that we would've been just as happy staying at this Marriott for the entirety of our honeymoon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple