“customer service is their number one priority!”
Review of Omni Severin Hotel

Omni Severin Hotel
Ranked #15 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Albion, Indiana
“customer service is their number one priority!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I was invited to return to the Omni, complementary, and they were wounderful. The service supurb, they went above and beyond customer service. The room was beautiful, spacious and had a balcony. Top floor, Top notch, and Top Quality!!! We are planning another trip and plan on staying there again!

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor are perfect!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carol B
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Severin Hotel, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
We're so glad we were able to show you the service we're capable of delivering, and we look forward to seeing you when you return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Polish first
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Rooms are very clean and well maintain, now as far as the size, I was staying in a business class room and it was a little tight, but because it was so well kept I over looked that, but if I had another person with me I would of requested another room. The breakfast buffet we had for our group was ok didn't have much a choice on items to eat. Now I also like the ice water in the lobby. It's nice that you are connected to the mall so you can shop or hit one of fast food in the food court, but there is a lot of good restaurant close by. Like everyone else said, make sure you become a Select Member, it gives you free internet and some other perks.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My mother and I tend to stay in omni hotels because we love them.we went to this one for my birthday.It was fantastic.once the desk clerk heard it was my birthday she sent up an amazing chocolate cake and strawberries.It was very nice.later we asked for items that would be hard to get at any other hotel and they had one right at the counter and the other sent to our room.valet was a bit pricey but they were very nice and considering how many people were there that day, very quick.everyone was very sweet and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012
USA
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

The service here is great! Everyone so friendly and that is refreshing! Our suite was very clean and comfortable. Hotel is located adjacent to a shopping area and area hot spots. Weber grill, tilted kilt, howl at the moon, kilroys, are a few of the places we ate and drank at.

• Stayed August 2012
Rhode Island
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Rooms are very nice, service is great, love the ice water in the lobby, so refreshing. Breakfast buffet is ok. Beds super comfortable. A very nice place to stay in Indianapolis. True make sure you become a Select Member.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Franklin, TN
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Omni Severin in downtown Indianapolis. It's proximity to anything and everything downtown is unbeatable. I parked my car when I arrived and didn't use it again until I checked out. The rooms were very comfortable and the staff was amazing. Make sure you become a "Select Member" (it's free) for lovely extras like coffee and juice delivered to your room in the morning. The onsite restaurant is terrific! And Starbucks is just off the loby. I will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Robin B
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed at the Omni Severin for three nights. While it was busy at the hotel with several functions, my stay was great. Room (Plaza suite) was absolutely gorgeous and very spacious. It has floor to ceiling windows on three sides with a small walkout balcony (all with southern views). One side was the bedroom and the other was the living area – both with a large screen TV. Had a stocked mini-bar and lots of bath unique amenities such as blindfolds, ear plugs, mouthwash, sewing kit and robes. Bathroom was a bit small but kind of normal for a big city. Only odd thing was the toilet not being a tank but an “industrial” type flusher (like in a mfg plant restroom). The skywalk to the Circle Center Mall was very convenient although not very well advertised via signage (we had to search for it & just guessed the mezzanine level). Staff was very nice when encountered. Housekeeping did very well but my room was always one of the last to be serviced after 4 or 5 pm each time. Hotel also provides turn-down service. Being a member of their loyalty program, I got free room service delivery of morning drinks (coffee, tea, juice, pop, etc.). Very nice – although the in-room coffee (Wolfgang Puck)was actually better tasting IMHO. I would stay here again especially if I could snag the great rate I got!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family